63 cases in the US.

• Guess we will see what drops next.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 239540025_5084352911581635_4415838681110178563_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=O__b2nzK50IAX_Efx1t&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=fccceae9e8be6e11d77c33f715405472&oe=616CC6E4

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Ok.... one thing that keeps bugging me.... All the 'experts' say we have to do all these things because this wuflu is unlike anything we have ever seen. Then they say the vaccine is safe because If it were not we would be seeing effects by now... cause... well.... that is how vaccines are... no long term effects show up after say a month or so.... Yet they say this vaccine is not like any other.

All the best Zombie novels start with a vaccine that is treating a new flu.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Ok.... one thing that keeps bugging me.... All the 'experts' say we have to do all these things because this wuflu is unlike anything we have ever seen. Then they say the vaccine is safe because If it were not we would be seeing effects by now... cause... well.... that is how vaccines are... no long term effects show up after say a month or so.... Yet they say this vaccine is not like any other.

All the best Zombie novels start with a vaccine that is treating a new flu.

lazs

With truckers about ready to say FU and your clot shot. You'll have your choice of regular zombies and section 8 zombies.

• I actually live in a farming community with high home and land prices. Not gonna happen any time soon.

I do feel a tad bit better tho about my one year of survival food I have bought and well.... my handloading hobby etc.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Masks work by blocking or filtering out viruses that are carried in aerosols. Filtering is not sieving out things that are too large to pass through holes in the material. Rather, air must curve as it flows around individual, tightly packed fibers of the material, like a racecar swerving around cones of an obstacle course. As the air curves, the aerosols it carries cannot make the sharp bends and therefore slam into the fibers, or they come too close to the fibers and stick to them. Very small aerosols acquire random motion from air molecules bouncing off them and end up crashing into the fibers. This process works in both directions as air flows through a mask.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Why don't you try a test? Close your garage then start your car and sit there for a few hours with a mask on. Let us know how it works out, or if you don't we'll know how it worked out for you.

• np, I am not "anti vax". I am just highly skeptical of the .gov. Playing with the numbers and changing the definitions of long established words has done this.

I am libertarian in the issue as well, although I got the moderna in April. My mother is 92 and moving thru some health problems, and I decided it was good for me.

I am skeptical of the cdc and Fauci, but I am skeptical of anti-vax sources as well.

We have more than 60% of Americans dosed up, and almost 6 billion doses given world wide and the sky does not seem to be falling the way anti-vaxxers would have me believe.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Quote from Scientific American

The prevalence of autism in the United States has risen steadily since researchers first began tracking it in 2000. The rise in the rate has sparked fears of an autism ‘epidemic.’ But experts say the bulk of the increase stems from a growing awareness of autism and changes to the condition’s diagnostic criteria.

• I am libertarian in the issue as well, although I got the moderna in April. My mother is 92 and moving thru some health problems, and I decided it was good for me.

I am skeptical of the cdc and Fauci, but I am skeptical of anti-vax sources as well.

We have more than 60% of Americans dosed up, and almost 6 billion doses given world wide and the sky does not seem to be falling the way anti-vaxxers would have me believe.

I'm skeptical of anti-vax sources as well but not in the same way I distrust big pharma and our illegitimate government. I distrust anyone crying the sky is falling and I'll take my chances.

• I am libertarian in the issue as well, although I got the moderna in April. My mother is 92 and moving thru some health problems, and I decided it was good for me.

Any thoughts on the veritas vid?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!