63 cases in the US.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My cousins appendix burst while he was in the ER. That was about 35 years ago. I have been to a lot of ER's and they are always full of uninsured illegals with a sniffle

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If they released the antibodies to doctors to give in their offices it would take some burden off the hospital also. Nurse tells me people will come in the hospital not feeling that well. get tested and positive for the wuflu. They want to leave but are not allowed to. Almost all of em have mild symptoms but were frightened into going to the hospital. They watch fake news and are told that they have to go to the hospital with the sniffles.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The DHS has assumed control over all that, and they are intentionally withholding it from states who won't get with the program

Attention all planets of the solar federation!

We have assumed control.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• LOL tRumpettes, like gina, crapped all over Cuomo for his reservations regarding the tRump vaccine, yet use the same reservations to not take the vaccine. :whistling:

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• This Is EXACTLY What the mRNA Vaccine Does To Your Body’s Cells…

https://threepercenternation.c…does-to-your-bodys-cells/

WOW: Study Finds Fully Vaccinated Individuals 27 Times More Likely to Develop COVID

https://threepercenternation.c…-likely-to-develop-covid/

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• The Media Just MELTED DOWN After America’s Frontline Doctors TORPEDO Fauci’s COVID Protocol

Screen-Shot-2021-09-17-at-11.30.18-AM.png

My time on social media hasn’t taught me a lot but one thing that I have learned is just how censorship works. We all have noticed over the years stricter community guidelines handed out each and every time Facebook or Twitter updates their app, right?

The rules are constantly changing well, not for everyone.

Anyone who has a different view that deviates from the mainstream media narrative is fact-checked, banned, or has their posts pushed down in the newsfeed deeming it fake news.

Whenever you are not allowed to talk about something, or try something, it’s usually because that’s where the truth is.

That is exactly what has happened for years to the majority of freedom lovers and that is now what is happening to America’s Frontline Doctors.

These brave doctors have been coming forward and leading the charge in exposing what they believe is basic science.

Their information is hated by all of Big Media, Big Tech, Big Business, and Big Pharma which for me is a giant flag saying we should listen to them.

Of course, it is up to you and I am just bringing you what I have learned and you can decide if it is best for you. After all, that is what freedom is all about.

The individual having the option to choose what is best for themselves and their family.

America’s Frontline Doctors have recently posted what they feel is the best way to treat COVID-19 and it goes against everything Fauci and friends have said which means one hell of a temper tantrum by the mainstream media.

Here is a graphic that has been circulating:

IMAGE-2021-09-16-132516.jpg

Now, let’s go check out their website:

Here is what they’re calling their Wellness Protocol and it sure seems very normal and common sense to me, how about you?

Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-2.05.47-PM.png

Then we have their Treatment Options, which again look very reasonable.

Folks, I’m not going to tell you what to do or not do, you have to make up your own mind and consult with your own doctor.

But as a non-medical person, doesn’t this stuff sound like a good idea?

Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-2.06.33-PM.png

And here it is in a diagram:

Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-2.07.30-PM.png

I will reiterate here once again what they posted on their website:

THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. Every situation is unique and every person must check with his or her own physician, especially if you are taking any other medication.

All I am asking is for you to really examine all of the facts and not just the ones that the media is showing you. Make an informed decision and be an advocate for your own health!

You know your body more than anyone which makes you an expert in YOU!

Research, ask questions, and be bold.

Your life depends on it.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• The state of Uttar Pradesh. The largest state in India. With a population at 237 million is roughly 2/3 of the US population.

Also the health minister who originally banned Ivermectin has been charged with 71 counts ranging from crimes against humanity and murder to falsifying information. If found guilty on the more serious charges she could possibly face the death penalty or at least life in prison.

HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/16/…ng-themselves-purebloods/

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!