63 cases in the US.

• If they don’t say it’s the wuflu they don’t get paid.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• If they don’t say it’s the wuflu they don’t get paid.

Maybe in the divide states but it makes no difference up here,universal healthcare and all,the docs get paid regardless,if they want to pad their bill they go golfing,even you should understand that,second thought ya you wont.:dunno

• At the risk of infuriating you further Spit, doctors up here are not all paid regardless & you can bet your ass that those who arent being compensated yet for "covid" patients they will be before the smoke clears

• What is wrong with getting danger pay?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Maybe in the divide states but it makes no difference up here,universal healthcare and all,the docs get paid regardless,if they want to pad their bill they go golfing,even you should understand that,second thought ya you wont.:dunno

As far as I am aware, the docs here get a "bounty" for treating Covid. Above and beyond any cash payments, or medicare, medicaid, and insurance reimbursements.

• The other day it was reported a lady was outraged her Dad's death was listed as Covid. He had 3 heart attacks and diabetes , and died in his sleep, but after he died, the mandatory Covid test showed positive even tho he had no symptoms. She wanted to know why it was listed like that and the Hospital told her it was a Federal Guideline.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I know, I know.... prove it in court.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• My longtime neighbor's wife just passed away this morning ,complications due to covid. Last week she had to have her leg amputated because of blood clots and she did have an underlying condition as she was diagnosed with MS 2 or 3 years ago.

I notice several cars in front of his place so I went to check to see if all was ok,he told me the news then broke down. I had been helping him with his dog while he was spending time at the hospital,real shame she was a nice woman and they both are long time friends.

Farewell Rena!

Sorry to hear about your loss, Spitbull. Sorrier still for the family.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• In the meantime, went to a Bday party last night. Only 25-30 peeps in a garage. Lots of hugging, handshakes, dancing. Good times were had by all but dam I'm feeling it today. Gotta brace up though cause we have a late Christmas party tonight.

• CDC says reports of a new strain of coronavirus in the US are false, contradicting Dr. Birx

Officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention refuted reports of a new strain of coronavirus in the U.S. based on what they said was speculation from White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Deborah Birx.

Birx suggested to other members of the task force that there might be a new strain in the United States based on the rapid increase of infections. That hypothesis was included in a summary sent to state governors.

“This fall/winter surge has been at nearly twice the rate of rise of cases as the spring and summer surges. This acceleration suggests there may be a USA variant that has evolved here, in addition to the UK variant that is already spreading in our communities and may be 50% more transmissible,” the report read according to the New York Times.

“Aggressive mitigation must be used to match a more aggressive virus,” she added.

The Times reported that the CDC reached out to Birx in an attempt to have that suggestion removed from the summary sent to governors. A source told the Times that the request was denied, to their great frustration.

A spokesman for the CDC explained in an email to CNBC News why they believed Dr. Birx’s hypothesis was premature.

“Researchers have been monitoring U.S. strains since the pandemic began, including 5,700 samples collected in November and December,” wrote Jason McDonald.

“To date, neither researchers nor analysts at CDC have seen the emergence of a particular variant in the United States as has been seen with the emergence of B.1.1.7 in the United Kingdom or B.1.351 in South Africa,” he added.

The Times reported that they reached out for comment from Birx about the dispute but did not receive a response.

Here’s the latest from the CDC about the pandemic:

[embedded content]

CDC: Most COVID-19 transmissions come from people with no symptoms

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Meanwhile... the biden lockdown and recovery have just started. After gains of almost half a million jobs during the wuflu under Trump....

We lost 140k jobs in December. The biden is already destroying what Trump built.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The new relief package Bidenus Pervertus is putting together will fuck business owners 6 way to Sunday. "Expanding" unemployment benefits again and adding more money will be devastating. Not to mention our unemployment insurance rates will be staggering for those that actually make it thru this. I was just starting to see people coming in looking for jobs. Although out of 3 that did (and I hired all of them) 1 was a no show on her first day.

But as the great Meatloaf said, "two out of three ain't bad".