63 cases in the US.

• LOl.... someone posts good news and the one who dreds no cock writes a wall of text to say it really is bad news... who could have predicted that eh Bj?

4 walls of text to prove that he is right all the time and that I am wrong and he beat me like a drum and yet..... not one post that showed me wrong and him right? I mean he has had weeks... and as you can see he has reviewed all the posts for the last four months... Hmmm.

And now.... here is some more good news. https://www.fiercepharma.com/p…at-home-sample-collection

This is nothing more than a site that updates every treatment in progress and where they are. some will be ready in 6 weeks... our doom and gloom guy said we would never have a vaccine.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Oh.. that site updates almost hourly it seems. the one who dreds no cocks head will explode with all the drugs and vaccines that are being proven effective. there are like 20 late stage ones. It will take him 30 pages or more to explain how none of em really do what the tests show they do and that .... well... we are all doomed.

lazs

• If you want to figure out how many covid cases there actually are you take the OfficialTM number, divide by 16 & then subtract 30

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Putting on my Major Obvious hat since it appears I am needed. The more congested a country is the more likely a virus will spread.

• A likely thing for a racist to say.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Seventh is not first. Many countries have no or almost no cases tho. I bet if we took out the almost 50k deaths in nursing homes that two dem governors caused we would be near the bottom on that chart.

lazs

• Seventh is not first. Many countries have no or almost no cases tho. I bet if we took out the almost 50k deaths in nursing homes that two dem governors caused we would be near the bottom on that chart.

lazs

Democrats take no responsibility for that very poor judgement but instead try to blame Trump. These are the sort we are living with.

• Putting on my Major Obvious hat since it appears I am needed. The more congested a country is the more likely a virus will spread.

Netherlands has a population density of 1350 while the USA has 87/sqm.

Netherlands² 6,150 1 17.23 356.91
    USA² 156,555 1,331 327.17 478.52

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Seventh is not first.

lazs

Still climbing towards 1st.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• ..he said, with barely contained glee..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• The number of new cases in the state now, even NYC, is now 3-4 /100,000 per day and has been for over a month. Had the virus been better understood earlier, and yes very much if nursing homes had been isolated, NY would have done much better. Deaths in FLA are still peaking and infections in GA haven't yet peaked as they open their schools; lets check those numbers again in a month or two.

Trump could be owning this situation and doing much better with swing voters (and Trump defectors) but his temperament won't let him admit failure or express remorse.

• It's killing leftists. Let it be. Let it be, let it be. Whisper words of encouragement, let it be.

Isn't Florida Repugnant? That would mean more Repugnants die.

• Oh.. that site updates almost hourly it seems. the one who dreds no cocks head will explode with all the drugs and vaccines that are being proven effective. there are like 20 late stage ones. It will take him 30 pages or more to explain how none of em really do what the tests show they do and that .... well... we are all doomed.

lazs

Ok. So thats the drug you were talking about?

I asked "which drug?" so obviously I know there are more than one.

As for that Vaccine. Its only 1 of many being looked at that have shown promise. We will see what the data in the studies say.

Since you so look forward to my bad news. You might want to look up and take note of the success rates of drug and vaccine trials. Excluding oncology the probability of successfully gaining FDA approval of all drugs is about 20%. (oncology has the lowest rates at 3.4% and would drag the overall rate down to about 14%) Drugs for infectious diseases is about 25% and Vaccines around 33%. the good news is that vaccines have the highest chances of succeeding survive long enough to get FDA approval. the bad news to that is even if a drug or vaccine does manage to get FDA approval. that is still no guarantee they will work.

"FDA Approval Does Not Mean the Drug or Vaccine Works Well

However, a major caveat is that just because a drug or vaccine is deemed a success by receiving FDA approval does not mean it works particularly well. Why would the FDA approve something like that? Because there aren't any good alternatives. For instance, neither the antiviral drug Tamiflu nor the seasonal flu vaccine are particularly impressive. But, there's nothing better available."

https://www.acsh.org/news/2020…nd-therapeutic-area-14845

The same concern will remain for any approved coronavirus drug or vaccine. We still don't know if humans develop robust, long-lasting immune responses to coronaviruses. No matter what the FDA says, basic biology ultimately will determine how successful a vaccine is.

33%. (33.4% to be more specific) Thats great if you are an LP.

Any new drug or vaccine is worth looking at. BUT We will have a vaccine when we actually have a vaccine and not before.

Tell ya what. You can be hopeful for all the rest of us who are realists who will continue to look at the data as it comes out over a significant period of time.

Then when one finally does work. You can wag your finger at us.

• 4 walls of text to prove that he is right all the time and that I am wrong and he beat me like a drum and yet..... not one post that showed me wrong and him right? I mean he has had weeks... and as you can see he has reviewed all the posts for the last four months... Hmmm.

lazs

I've done numerous times already complete with quotes of your posts and links to them.

Claiming otherwise only makes you a liar...or Senile. A distinct possibility, Likely from all the lead dust you breathe in and absorb through your skin from reloading all these years. You wear a mask? Or gloves

But we knew that already because of your fraudulent "latest study " on masks claim

With Paint I rarely do anything with paint that would cause me to breathe in anything that would cause neurological damage. Let alone have done any with any regularity over a period of multiple decades that would be needed to cause such damage. Yes I have scraped and sanded in old buildings. But the amount of old paint sanded is minimal as that is the feathered in point and scraping produces more chips than dust Annnd I dont do any of that regularly Annnd Ive already been tested. So...no.

• I will however note that the events in Sweden are interesting and warrant further and deeper investigation. But the results are likely to be that simply the people of Sweden took it upon themselves to take better care of themselves. Because Herd immunity obviously isnt the answer.

Here. You want good news. How about the news out of Germany.

Ill let you look it up for yourself if you arent feeling too lazy

• Holy walls of goat text batman!

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018