63 cases in the US.

• 3 coworkers were told to go get tested. 2 went, one didn't because he was off that week and had to leave early to drive to Florida. He gets tested down there, negative. Now here’s the weird thing, the local testing facility called him the next day and told him his test came back positive.

He never set foot in the fucking place.

He showed the company his test results so he could return to work but they said he had to get tested by the local facility before he could return. So he goes and gets THEIR test, it’s negative. He got paid for being home one day so he’s ready to just drop the whole thing.

I wouldn’t.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• 3 coworkers were told to go get tested. 2 went, one didn't because he was off that week and had to leave early to drive to Florida. He gets tested down there, negative. Now here’s the weird thing, the local testing facility called him the next day and told him his test came back positive.

He never set foot in the fucking place.

He showed the company his test results so he could return to work but they said he had to get tested by the local facility before he could return. So he goes and gets THEIR test, it’s negative. He got paid for being home one day so he’s ready to just drop the whole thing.

I wouldn’t.

Sounds like someone fucked up some paperwork.

There have been cases of false negatives on some tests.

The good news is he came back negative on the last one and 2 of three.

• He never set foot in the place.

A nurse here that works in one of the city hospitals says the ICU capacity being reported is bullshit. She counted the empties herself after seeing the report. She lives right across the street.

You have your anecdotal evidence and now I have mine.

Something stinks.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He never set foot in the place.

A nurse here that works in one of the city hospitals says the ICU capacity being reported is bullshit. She counted the empties herself after seeing the report. She lives right across the street.

You have your anecdotal evidence and now I have mine.

Something stinks.

Which ICU beds was she talking about?

I think either your "nurse", or you are full of shit. Because yea..something with that story stinks.

Or she is intentionally being misleading as to her ICU count. Again. There are like 5 types of ICU units. Not all would be capable of taking COVID patients and depending on the age of the hospital and how its set up. they aren't always set up to be "negative pressure rooms"

There are all sorts of reasons for ICU beds to be open and just because she is a nurse doesnt mean she knows whats going on in an area other then her immediate realm of responsibilities or Dept.

She is likely a CNA or an LPN...Which means she actually knows next to nothing,

suggest asking the floor janitor. He likely knows more because he is a position to actually know more

• I see how ya are.

It only counts if it’s someone YOU know.

Fair enough.

• Heard a real strange story from a person I trust but it is third hand. A friend of theirs (oriental) was not feeling well. went to the doctors in California and had no insurance. Doc said the visit would be $400 with the test but if he could write down 'covid' on the report he would drop the fees.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Just like the tuition rate hikes a few years back, whenever and wherever government money is involved there will be corruption and greed.

• My friend who had three strokes is being treated first class at Baptist because he had covid.

I'm thankful he's alive and being treated at the best stroke unit in the region

• Good luck, Florida.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020