63 cases in the US.

• And so many Trump-supporters are literally refusing to acknowledge what's going on... because they fear that it will reflect badly on their Dear Leader.

And TDS sufferers are seeing the Orange Man as the enemy instead of that little smear on the microscope slide.

When the Orange Man stopped flights from China it was bad. When he restricted travel to Europe it was bad. When he declared a Public Health Emergency when there were only 7 confirmed cases in the USA, he was criticized. When he ordered the hospital ships to NY and Calif, there was no way they would be there in a week: They were there in a week.

Maybe we should all keep our eye on the ball?

Naw, let's keep it political.

• None of those people are the President. Nor are they mouth-pieces for the President like Fox News.

Do you think it's acceptable for a president to downplay a pandemic- in spite of his own fucking advisers? Putting his own supporters' health at risk? And using Fox News as a bullhorn to promote that message of politically-motivated denial?

That is a damn poor way to tread the old people who voted for him. Thousands of Trump-voters will die *because* they followed the advice of Trump and Fox News.

All for Trump's short-term political interests.

• If you don't want to discuss it... why bring it up at all?

Deflection. That's why.

• May you live in interesting times; we're living a Chinese curse. Could very easily lead to major wars.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• May you live in interesting times; we're living a Chinese curse. Could very easily lead to major wars.

Yeah, it could. I worry that if things get really bad here, Cheeto's reptile instinct will lead him to provoke a war with China as a way of deflecting blame. He and his party are already laying the groundwork.

• Yeah, it could. I worry that if things get really bad here, Cheeto's reptile instinct will lead him to provoke a war with China as a way of deflecting blame. He and his party are already laying the groundwork.

That hate is going to burn you out.

• That hate is going to burn you out.

That servile boot-licking is going to get a lot of Trump-supporters sick. Literally.

• I'm going to revise my prediction based on GScholz 's video.

Good info on the coronavirus

The interview was on Friday March 27. Approx 1500 deaths due to corona virus at that time.

That number has doubled in 4 days.

U.S. corona-deaths doubled in approx 4 days. Currently there are 3606 deaths in the U.S. attributed to the virus.

How days before we top 7212? That will give us a clue as to how bad things are. If the rate is accelerating (less than 4 days to double), that's some seriously bad news.

And considering that Italy already has already had 12,428 corona-deaths to date... I suspect we're just getting started. I think the Feds' prediction of six figures is way too plausible.

• Tim leans slightly to the left of center....but he's fed up with dimocraptic shenanigans. He is effusive in his praise of senator Tom Cotton from Arkansas, who started sounding the alarm about the dangers of the coronavirus and our open borders weeks before almost anyone else.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• every nation on the planet should sanitize asia of the chicoms

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• LOL whatever, commie

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• He went back up north a couple of weeks ago

• lay off the meth, commie