63 cases in the US.

• In the past few days our numbers have surpassed Switzerland, South Korea, and France. We'll pass Iran, Germany, and Spain in the next couple of days.

Since we almost the same number of people as all those counties combined, yeah probably we'll pass any of them individually.

Laying any odds on the sun rising tomorrow?

• I wish I could make any kind of compelling case that you're wrong.

• And that's a shame. Despite our differences I would be more than happy to be wrong on this one.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Even if millions of people in America are doomed to die..... of what possible use is it to say that when you have no real education in the field? and... when we only have a few hundred deaths at this point?

So put your money where your mouth is. I bet $1000 that the death toll in the U.S. will not be in the millions.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Even if millions of people in America are doomed to die..... of what possible use is it to say that when you have no real education in the field? and... when we only have a few hundred deaths at this point?

So put your money where your mouth is. I bet $1000 that the death toll in the U.S. will not be in the millions.

lazs

People need to plan. They need to know that it's not ok to lick doorknobs and shopping cart handles.

People need to understand the gravity of what we're facing here. When our leaders lie about how bad this is, and how bad it will likely get... people *will* die because of those lies. Because they don't take precautions when they're told that this is just the flu.

I know you're a big tough biker, ready to meet your maker at any time. That's great. But this is not about *you*.

• In the long term... building herd immunity among the young and healthy isn't a bad thing. It's how this virus will ultimately be stopped or at least mitigated.

In the short term though, lots of these dumbasses are going to kill their grandparents.

• 16018 cases in the US now. We'll see 17000 in a few hours. I should have stuck with round numbers. With new test kits going around, the number of KNOWN cases is climbing even faster. I reckon we'll see 32000 cases by Sunday morning.

In the past few days our numbers have surpassed Switzerland, South Korea, and France. We'll pass Iran, Germany, and Spain in the next couple of days.

33276 known cases in the US. By Tuesday night we should see 64000 cases. The numbers are getting big and they aren't slowing down.

• We'll pass Italy within a week. In numbers of confirmed cases. We might even approach china-levels by then.

We're going to see people live-streaming their death on Bookface. Not looking forward to that, but we're going to see it.

Putin has made himself President-for-life (who just won't bother to say so). China is going to take this opportunity to annex an island or two. Trump will oversee the Second New Deal, administered by Haliburton (if he can do so competently). If he doesn't have what it takes... he gets the virus and a new leader takes his place.

It's time for Donny to put up or shut up.

Don't worry folks... there are backups to the backup plans. You *thought* that Hillary lost in 2016.

Truth is that the House always wins :)

Hillary Clinton wrote:

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

ap16271092691559.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=900&crop=1