63 cases in the US.

• Where is it said that spinal meningitis is a side effect of the J and J?

In Japan, a rare case has emerged in which a man infected with Covid-19 has triggered meningitis. Doctors at a hospital in Japan's Yamanashi prefecture said that the new coronavirus is likely to have caused meningitis in a male patient in his 20s, Japan's NHK reported. The man had developed a fever on February 27 and went to several medical facilities on February 28 and March 2, but wasn't tested for coronavirus.

On Friday, March 6, he was found unconscious in his home and was later admitted to a hospital, where he was tested positive for coronavirus. Presently, he's in the intensive care unit and has developed fever, pneumonia and meningitis. Doctors said that it's extremely rare for the new coronavirus to trigger meningitis.

• More Americans have been lost in the last two days than we lost service members over 20 years in Afghanistan. Those filling up ICUs and those dying are overwhelmingly unvaccinated (figures range from 95-99%). These people have chosen to ignore a free and easily accessible vaccine and have paid the price... along with the health care system that once again is being stressed in many parts of the country and frankly doesn't need to be had these folks simply gotten the vaccine (this stress and these costs will largely fall back on taxpayers, too). Hence the pandemic that still is, but doesn't need to be, is one of the unvaccinated.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• It's the damndest thing how we set our priorities. When 3000-ish Americans were killed on Sept 11 2001, changed our whole fucking society and created a surveillance-state that will be with us for generations at least. Launched two failed wars, killed hundreds of thousands of people and wasted trillions of dollars in the process.

Nowadays we have a Sept. 11th worth of Americans being killed every few days for over a year. More Americans than died during both World wars. More Americans than died from the Spanish Flu. And half of Americans flat out don't give a shit.

If only they had somebody to blame.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• All wars are failures.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• When terrorists were allowed to take part in the destruction of the trade centers by the deep state we fell for it and reacted just like they wanted us to.

Not this time, not going to happen.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• 300 years? Wasn't it about a year and half or so ago they started development of this "vaccine"? Then after less than a year of testing they started injecting hundreds of millions. My timeline may be off but not by 298 years.

• 300 years? Wasn't it about a year and half or so ago they started development of this "vaccine"? Then after less than a year of testing they started injecting hundreds of millions. My timeline may be off but not by 298 years.

Yeah if not more, Galileo died in 1642

Anecdotal evidence is a factual claim relying only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner. The term is sometimes used in a legal context to describe certain kinds of testimony which are uncorroborated by objective, independent evidence such as notarized documentation, photographs, audio-visual recordings, etc.

300+ years of the scientific method out the window.

mRNA reseach began some 40 years ago. Successful application of modified nucleosides as a medium to transport mRNA inside cells without setting off the body's defense system was reported in 2005.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Yeah if not more, Galileo died in 1642

Anecdotal evidence is a factual claim relying only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner. The term is sometimes used in a legal context to describe certain kinds of testimony which are uncorroborated by objective, independent evidence such as notarized documentation, photographs, audio-visual recordings, etc.

300+ years of the scientific method out the window.

and vaccines would immunize you up until the .gov changed that definition.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!