63 cases in the US.

• I had blood drawn yesterday for something and added an antibody check to the list.

I may need it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• With millions vaccinated time will tell. If it proves to be injurious to many there will be a price and it will be paid. Does anyone doubt that?

sadly I have doubts... too much is going on that should be dealt with right now... but doubt anything will happen...

the people in the swamp and their controllers will fix it...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• "...disturbing things. Things that shall be DEALT WITH soon enough."

tRumpism is going away?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• https://www.dailywire.com/news…rats-afraid-to-leave-home

KIMMEL: And you’ll be in Madison Square Garden–

MAHER: New York, in November. Now, the reason why this is relevant, I have to cite a survey that was in The New York Times, which is a liberal paper, so they weren’t looking for this answer. But they were talking about this, the question was, what do you think the chances are that you would have to go to the hospital if you got COVID. And Democrats thought that was way higher than Republicans. 41% of Democrats, and the answer is between one and five percent.

KIMMEL: Okay.

MAHER: 41% of Democrats thought it was over 50%, another 28% thought it was 20 to 49%. So 70% of Democrats thought it was way, way, way higher than it really was. Liberal media has to take a little responsibility for that, for scaring the s**t out of people. And the reason why I’m bringing this up is because it’s much harder for every touring act to sell tickets in blue states.

KIMMEL: Oh, interesting.

MAHER: They’re afraid to go out of the house.

KIMMEL: I see.

MAHER: Whereas in red states, it’s all good to go. So I just want to say to those people in Raphael, in Pittsburgh, and New York, I ain’t gonna give it to you. I promise, it’s safe. We’re doing everything we can. There’s distancing, there’s masking. Enjoy. Live life. Embrace life.

KIMMEL: You did get it.

MAHER: I got it after I was vaccinated.

KIMMEL: You got it after you were vaccinated. Right, and you–

MAHER: And had no symptoms, that may be because I was vaccinated, but let’s not even get into that because I know you and your boyfriend Howard Stern are very paranoid about this. But it’s, it’s a little weird that I got it after, but now many, many, many people have had that same situation. Look, bottom line is we know if you’re vaccinated, you almost never die from it. So look, I’m for whatever is getting America back to where I can see the James Bond movie in the theater.

• Was reading about this 12 year old boy who went to the ER and had to wait at least 6 hours to be looked at. He had appendicitis and the appendix burst.

He had to wait so long because the ER was full of UNvaxed people.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

• External Content twitter.com

• The kid didn't die.

Has anyone ever been to an ER without waiting? I've waited hours before with my wife or kids. Especially in Texas where the ERs are routinely flooded with illegals. What a bunch of bullshit that story is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!