63 cases in the US.

• A-fflicted.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• That was mean, I’m sorry.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I asked a guy at work what he thought about the mandate, and if he'd heard anything... pretty well knowing what his answer would be. He's a pretty good guy despite being a Trumper, so he was of course pissed and declared that he'd quit before submitting to testing or getting "The Jab".

I look forward to watching him back down just like he did with the masks that he declared he would never wear :D

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Not an issue for me personally. I work part time and only remote and can afford to quit whenever. My wife works part time too and will quit before getting the experimental vaccine. Actually she might make them fire her instead. Get some unemployment which neither of us have ever drawn. Not the big dipping since Idaho cut off the federal supplement long ago.

• I don't know where the mandate is right now but Biden was pushing to force all companies with 100+ employees to require the jab. Wonder why he set that cut off? Maybe he knows the smaller companies will just say no and he cannot afford that sort of open rebellion?

• Not an issue for me personally. I work part time and only remote and can afford to quit whenever. My wife works part time too and will quit before getting the experimental vaccine. Actually she might make them fire her instead. Get some unemployment which neither of us have ever drawn. Not the big dipping since Idaho cut off the federal supplement long ago.

Doesn't Bidenus Pervertus's "mandate" say that getting fired for refusing the jab disqualifies you from getting unemployment benefits?

Which by the way I just don't see being enforcable.

• The big push is on here,Ford caved in on the vax passport thing regardless what you call it. Entry to non-essential businesses will require proof of vax,so if you want to go to a movie,see sports etc you need to show proof.

Again I dont care,I have the proof and got the vax,my choice do to health issues with myself and my wife. Back in Dec of 2019 I said there was a nasty flu going around the great lakes area,both my wife and I caught it.Mine lasted about 4 or 5 weeks where as my wife had it for almost 3 months and was hospitalized 3 times,all for short over night stays. She said something is up as they were in full hazmat gear when they dealt with her. About 2 or 3 week after she recovered we first heard about this new covid thing..... Oh and when she went for her second visit she had pink eye,that was when they went full hazmat.

• The company she works for is a locally owned franchise of a national company. Not sure how that will be figured in so far as number of employees. Idaho will decide if that is fired for cause which may exclude the unemployment benefit. Doesn't matter, she won't get the jab either way.

• The big push is on here,Ford caved in on the vax passport thing regardless what you call it. Entry to non-essential businesses will require proof of vax,so if you want to go to a movie,see sports etc you need to show proof.

Again I dont care,I have the proof and got the vax,my choice do to health issues with myself and my wife. Back in Dec of 2019 I said there was a nasty flu going around the great lakes area,both my wife and I caught it.Mine lasted about 4 or 5 weeks where as my wife had it for almost 3 months and was hospitalized 3 times,all for short over night stays. She said something is up as they were in full hazmat gear when they dealt with her. About 2 or 3 week after she recovered we first heard about this new covid thing..... Oh and when she went for her second visit she had pink eye,that was when they went full hazmat.

We both got very sick late Dec 2019. Lasted about 3 weeks. Wife went to the doctor, doctor had no idea what she had. I rarely get the flu but when I do it has never lasted more than a week.

• Wilkesboro North Carolina, there are flashing signs on the way into town saying you have to wear your mask anywhere you go. I ate breakfast there this morning, and in the restaurant not one of the employees was wearing a mask but maybe half of the customers work. Damndest thing I ever saw

• Biden was smart to leave people an 'out'. If an employee is so indoctrinated they they just refuse the vaccine... if they like their job they can keep their job via weekly testing.

If that option is refused, no big deal. They've voluntarily resigned :thumbup:

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!