63 cases in the US.

• I was a 13 yr old virgin that thought dressing like guys on MTV would help me get laid. If you put a blacklight on me you could have seen me from space.

I was 24 and dressed like Don Johnson, got laid a lot.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I was 24 and dressed like Don Johnson, got laid a lot.

That's funny cause I had a light grey collard shirt and pants that were real lightweight and wore them with a teal and pink shirt. One honest girl rolled up my sleeves for me a few times and I thought she was smitten. She finally told me to lose the cheesy miami vice outfit.

• Well you needed to 6’ 190# with blond hair and blue eyes to really sport that particular look.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Pretty hard to not get laid as a biker in the 70's

I do like that pimp outfit tho... friend of mine has Halloween parties that are pretty cool.... that would be great.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• 173730209_10158309847823590_6877720766512400998_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=8xxc5E0B1_kAX-1dfFD&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=01b55847afe492b9abeb2dc5f64998b8&oe=60A44746

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• 167104733_10158790518691928_5685081948738499850_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=XQ_I_T4r7UwAX9w9aAk&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=2072b0403d8b341761417f6189c51af4&oe=60A1462C

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Picking up women was always pretty easy. I just sat there looking at them and licked my eyebrows.

So that sloped protruding forehead of yours actually came in handy once? Nice..

• Just went to the local Subway. There was a popo car there so I actually put on a mask so as to not get the owners in bullshit trouble. Then I walked in and the popo looked and wasn't wearing a mask so mine came off. He just smiled and nodded.

• On the flip side of that cop, I saw a guy walking to his mailbox Saturday wearing a mask. No neighbors, no one else around. Apparently he was scared of the Rona jumping from a moving vehicle and getting him.

• I personally know two nurses. they both think this whole thing is about half hoax.

lazs

Maybe they should go to a hospital where they are needed.

• HMM.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…ign=websitesharingbuttons

A recent Stanford study released by the NCBI, which is under the National Institutes of Health, showed that masks do absolutely nothing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and their use is even harmful.

NOQ Report uncovered the study:

Did you hear about the peer-reviewed study done by Stanford University that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that face masks have absolutely zero chance of preventing the spread of Covid-19? No? It was posted on the the National Center for Biotechnological Information government website. The NCBI is a branch of the National Institute for Health, so one would think such a study would be widely reported by mainstream media and embraced by the “science-loving” folks in Big Tech.

Instead, a DuckDuckGo search reveals it was picked up by ZERO mainstream media outlets and Big Tech tyrants will suspend people who post it, as political strategist Steve Cortes learned the hard way when he posted a Tweet that went against the face mask narrative. The Tweet itself featured a quote and a link that prompted Twitter to suspend his account, potentially indefinitely.

The NCBI study

begins with the following abstract:

Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making.

The study concludes (emphasis added):

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/
  • There you go, the science is settled.

• Cept neither of those claims are studies. But a hypothesis. Says so right on the actual pages.

And the claim of being peer reviewed is blatantly false.

Not to mention just on a brief reading some of the claims made are already long since debunked.

some of those articles Ive already provided here.

I'll stick with the actual studies

Not to mention that site is about as credible as a $3 bill made out of dirty toilet tissue

Yes almost 200 countries staged this hoax just to inconvenience you.

Not only that. But they managed to get entire industries world wide to willingly lose trillions of dollars to go along with it.

The NFL alone lost over $4 billion in revenue because of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!