63 cases in the US.

• Apparently there is no reason to listen to CDC guidelines or to social distance or to avoid travel to mexico or other states....

lazs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• What about you lazs ? A man of your age and condition really should get some Operation Warp Speed Vaccine. Are you going to avail yourself of the vaccine that Trump worked so hard to create in record time? Nobody thought it was possible!

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• No I most likely will not. My parents got it tho. They are 91 and so operation warp speed was a godsend for them. No one is disputing what a feat it was to get the thing in that timeline. What I am disputing is the claim that even if you get it? Nothing changes. You still have to live like a hermit. a mask wearing hermit.

lazs

• I guess the point is that like so many things the progressives say is a crisis beyond all thinking..... Like climate change and wuflu.... we have to bleed money at the pumps and drive business into the dirt for climate change but.............The biggest problem is china and they are laughing their ass off at us throwing our wealth at this shit.

The wuflu is so bad..............That we can't travel... we need lockdowns. indoors is the worst so not gatherings. no going from one state to another without some kind of wuflu passport Never mine coming in from another country ... you would have to be quarantined!

But.... Mexico ... no big deal... hundreds of thousands of illegals are being housed indoors shoulder to shoulder and they have like a 17% infection rate.... so what do we do? put em on buses and ship em all over the country.

I got to say.... I sure miss Trumps America first plan already.

lazs

• Forcing people to be locked up in a home with other sick people was just about THE most asinine thing I’ve ever seen.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Simple solutions is to not join some multi trillion dollar climate change panel scam unless china does exactly the same as us ... more really since they have bigger problems. Which... is what Trump did.

Illegals infected and useless.... what needs to be done is to have some kind of a program where they remain in mexico until we can process em and maybe build a wall to keep out the criminals. Oh wait... that is what Trump did... but.... well... the biden just did away with that shit and left gaps in the wall and reinstated the 'catch and release' program but on steroids.

lazs

• Razer. yep... and now they are busing illegals who are infected to every state in the union. Sooooo... do they really care about the wuflu? I think not.

lazs

• Well I'm glad to hear that your Olds are protected. Mine are too :)

I used to work with a guy who was pretty decent despite being a rabid Trumptard. Last Spring he announced to everybody that he would NOT wear a mask at work. He was wrong about that :laughing

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Twat.... how was he wrong? is he still working there and now wearing a mask or is he simply not working there?

If the former then apparently he has no faith in your 'become an engineer and have no fear' theory.... if the latter then he was right.

lazs

• He wore a mask for the better part of a year before he quit. Said he got another job which may be true... but knowing the guy I think it's also very possible that he got a DUI and was kindly asked to resign. I didn't pry because it's not my business.

My point is that he's a blowhard to put on his mask like a proper worker drone... despite his little tantrum.

• Yes, that's the nature of morality.

• Put at the basic level.... you live by a code. That is your morality. No one is perfect so you make some moral relativism judgements that you regret later and swear never to do em again.

lazs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!