63 cases in the US.

• Milo said that Trumps plan to use the military to distribute the vaccine in record time was a really good plan and he can't imagine why the biden did not go with it. Oh... he says he still thinks the True Dough is dreamy tho.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Milo said that Trumps plan to use the military to distribute the vaccine in record time was a really good plan and he can't imagine why the biden did not go with it. Oh... he says he still thinks the True Dough is dreamy tho.

lazs

Did he use the military?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Milo said that Trump had it all set up but it is too bad that not enough doses were available when he left office... but that it would have worked really really well. Oh... he also said that he can not help but say that the True Dough is dreamy.

lazs

• Milo said that Trump had it all set up but it is too bad that not enough doses were available when he left office... but that it would have worked really really well. Oh... he also said that he can not help but say that the True Dough is dreamy.

spaz

Milo said that Trumps plan to use the military to distribute the vaccine in record time was a really good plan and he can't imagine why the biden did not go with it. Oh... he says he still thinks the True Dough is dreamy tho.

spaz

So he didn't use the military.:blueflower So lies were told about the number of doses available, 20 million vaccinated by the end of Dec.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Someone asked "What was Trump's plan?"

• Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

• Apparently someone discovered that a variant of hydro is effective in preventing the wuflu.... hmmm. It is the variant used to treat gout instead of malaria

lazs

• Which means someone released an upgraded version.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Apparently someone discovered that a variant of hydro is effective in preventing the wuflu.... hmmm. It is the variant used to treat gout instead of malaria

lazs

Does this mean that Trump was....<gasp>...right again?

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

• Still no-one listens to the shit.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Dr. Fauci is the highest paid "employee" in the entire federal government. $400K plus per year to keep telling us;

https://www.theblaze.com/news/…est-paid-federal-employee

419,696 dead Americans and counting.

This Wuflu will kill more Americans than WWII before it's over. Possibly *a lot* more.

I bet by now you know people who have died from it. I know three, including a half-cousin back in Kentucky.