63 cases in the US.

• Keep sucking msm dick... you like that right?

Nope. I keep saying I dont trust any of them. Nor do I trust ANY site that has an obvious and in many cases outright proclaimed bias.

You are the ones sucking dick. Just because an outlet of one particular leaning says something does NOT make it true. Yet you accept the stories,ramblings, rants, and comments as though they are literally the gospel handed down from God himself.

Just because you want to believe a thing true. Doesnt make it so just because its from your favorite media outlet. Yet the very thing people like you do. Is exactly that. You go by what you want to hear if you hear what you like as opposed to the truth you dont.

The media outlets now are treating their audiences like the emperor in the "Emperors New Clothes"

Do yourself a favor. When your favorite media source says things. Put an honest effort in and Fact check them for yourself using the least bias sources you can find. Meaning. If you see a story on Fox. Dont use sites like CNN, Huffiington Post, or OAN, or Breitbart. The only exceptions being is if typically opposing sites are reporting the same thing.

Example. If OAN and MSNBC are both reporting that Lazs ran out of Depends. Its a pretty safe bet that story would be accurate.

Whats the worst that can happen? You find out for yourself that a politically leaning source isn't as accurate as you thought it was and you become more informed? Oh the horror!

• Sooo.. the meaningful deaths are the total number right? and we need reliable sources? You show a graph from a couple months ago.

Bj posts something from Johns hopkins which... would seem to be reliable and not right wing that shows that total deaths are about the same as pre covid.

Sooo... minus the womanly name calling.... the housepainters chart is no better... maybe outdated?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Keep sucking msm dick... you like that right?

LOL. The brainwashed has spoken.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• CDC reports 300,000 excess deaths in US so far this year

CDC reports 300,000 excess deaths in US so far this year (newatlas.com)

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Gee dreditard... do you think this is the only place i get my news sources? You are a fucking fool. All one needs do is observe the world around them. Is covid real? Yes. Are there deaths from covid? yes. Are the numbers being skewed to push an agenda? again yes. You are either blind, stupid or sucking msm/dem cock. Take your pick. we all know how much you like cock so...

• Two weeks to flatten the curve.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Two weeks to flatten the curve.

And it pretty much did so but then all the ME, ME, ME yahoos went back to their normal life style ignoring what was required to keep the curve flat and the cycle started over again.

• The post wasnt from John Hopkins. But a claim made from a known extreme right propagandist and conspiracy site, namely "Pjmedia". Claiming Johns Hopkins put something up then took it down.

Now it might very well have done so. And if so. the reason why it was likely taken down if it really was up to begin with is because the post was inaccurate which we generally already known is true

Just looked into the claim itself.

Upon investigation. The article in question wasnt an official posting of a study performed by Johns Hopkins at all but an article that was in a Johns Hopkins "STUDENT NEWSPAPER"

And THAT article was retracted

The retraction reads in part.

"Editor’s Note: After The News-Letter published this article on Nov. 22, it was brought to our attention that our coverage of Genevieve Briand’s presentation “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data” has been used to support dangerous inaccuracies that minimize the impact of the pandemic.

https://www.jhunewsletter.com/…-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19"

:fu:fu:fu:fu:fu

• This has to be repeated in much larger text.

"Editor’s Note: After The News-Letter published this article on Nov. 22, it was brought to our attention that our coverage of Genevieve Briand’s presentation “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data” has been used to support dangerous inaccuracies that minimize the impact of the pandemic.

• Gee dreditard... do you think this is the only place i get my news sources? You are a fucking fool. All one needs do is observe the world around them. Is covid real? Yes. Are there deaths from covid? yes. Are the numbers being skewed to push an agenda? again yes. You are either blind, stupid or sucking msm/dem cock. Take your pick. we all know how much you like cock so...

Based on the bullshit you post. Yes it would seem you get most of your news. Or at the very least buy into as gospel most of the news you consume here.

Tell me. You say "Are the numbers being skewed to push an agenda? again yes."

Does that apply to the right winged news outlets as well such as, but not limited to PJmedia, FOX,

OAN etc? Or only the left winged ones. Experience tells me The latter is the case with a good deal here. "because our side said it. It must be true and accurate" to be fair. Leftists are guilty of the same thing.

That is why I typically dont go by media outlets alone unless it is to use as a hypothetical example, one of your own information sites against you.

For the record. Numbers as far as deaths are concerned probably are being skewed somewhat. But nowhere even remotely near to what you probably think they are. There are reasons for that I've already gone into in the past.

HOWEVER the greater amount of misreporting and money collecting likely being done has nothing to do with the number of deaths. But I predict will eventually come out as having more to do with things that is much much harder to verify and much less scrutinized than deaths. And will have more to do with things like logistics and equipment.

MSM? Im sucking a dietary supplement??

You are the one that keeps bringing up cock sucking. tighten up. Your lithp is showing

• It is the ME, ME, ME persons like Bronk that is the reason why the USA is so fucked up.:blueflower

• If I were king, people wouldn't be allowed to graduate High School without first passing a class in logic.

REREAD THIS:

"Editor’s Note: After The News-Letter published this article on Nov. 22, it was brought to our attention that our coverage of Genevieve Briand’s presentation “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data” has been used to support dangerous inaccuracies that minimize the impact of the pandemic."

And tell me which part says that the Data in that study was wrong. Or the conclusions were wrong. Or that anything about the study and the report was wrong.

• I see a new movie is out, staring Bronk and his ilk > The Grouds 2.

croods3833.jpg?fit=1920%2C1080&ssl=1

• "Editor’s Note: After The News-Letter published this article on Nov. 22, it was brought to our attention that our coverage of Genevieve Briand’s presentation “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data” has been used to support dangerous inaccuracies that minimize the impact of the pandemic."

Keep reading that until you get it.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Follow the Mantra OR ELSE!

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.