63 cases in the US.

• The death rate is not that much worse than other countries. I think Twat is right... there are way too many if's to take chances on destroying the economy. We were told the lockdowns were to not overwhelm the hospitals... and the supplies. they used NY and NJ as examples.

Yet.... other places and states had no problems and still do not. The if's are still unknown and ... something is fishy with NY and NJ They seem to be outliers

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• My neighbor across the street and his wife had both tested positive for the virus and were issued a directive to quarantine themselves. The husband had to be taken to El Dorado's hospital, which was better equipped to take care of patients long-term. He spent six weeks there, and came home about 3 days ago.

He is a big man, about 6'6" in height and close to 400 pounds in weight. He's in his mid-50s to early 60s in age. He and his wife had been involved in a bad motorcycle accident several years ago. He can no longer walk. Due to his pre-existing health problems I was concerned about his chances for survival. As I said, he came home a few days ago. Saw him in his wheel chair in his driveway yesterday. He looked as though he had lost more than 150 pounds.

But he's alive....and so are the other people I know who contracted the virus at about the same time. According to a friend at the hospital, there have been no deaths from Covid. The bottom may fall out in a couple of weeks, but we're gonna keep our fingers crossed.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• LOL... you can tell when dredsnocock has nothing. He just insults and does not answer logical questions.... mr knows all the data does not even know what Sweden or Norway did or did not do but uses their 'data' to prove his case.

I will make it simple. They did almost nothing.... what percent of their population died of the covid?

lazs

You sound more like you are self describing.

Its YOU that provides no rational answers other then what you political handlers spoon feed you.

by my very question on Norway showed I knew what they did.

Try pissing up someones tree that actually buys into your bull shit.

Folks here are on to you.

• Unless you count Belgium, the UK, Italy, Spain and France as European.

Shit, my bad. I remembered that wrong.

Could be that they're higher because they've got more immigrants coming and going.

• So? The point of lockdowns was never to prevent people getting the virus. It was to avoid overwhelming the care system all at once. Though that seems kinda pointless to me when they have no treatment for the virus. Maybe more would be alive if they never went to the hospital.

Yes. it was to avoid overwhelming the system.

Did you see what happened when we got hit? Many many more would have died had the lock downs never taken place, not to mention the protections for health care workers themselves would have certainly become non existent. Who is going to take care of the sick when the caretakers get sick?

I and other contractors had hospitals calling us to ask if we had any masks to spare for donation or sale.

Believe it or not. Most people that do get admitted to the hospital do end up surviving. Its once you become serious enough that you go into cardiac arrest and need to be vented your odds drop to the negative. Still many people do survive that definitely would not have had they not received what treatment is available.

https://covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/

• My neighbor across the street and his wife had both tested positive for the virus and were issued a directive to quarantine themselves. The husband had to be taken to El Dorado's hospital, which was better equipped to take care of patients long-term. He spent six weeks there, and came home about 3 days ago.

He is a big man, about 6'6" in height and close to 400 pounds in weight. He's in his mid-50s to early 60s in age. He and his wife had been involved in a bad motorcycle accident several years ago. He can no longer walk. Due to his pre-existing health problems I was concerned about his chances for survival. As I said, he came home a few days ago. Saw him in his wheel chair in his driveway yesterday. He looked as though he had lost more than 150 pounds.

But he's alive....and so are the other people I know who contracted the virus at about the same time. According to a friend at the hospital, there have been no deaths from Covid. The bottom may fall out in a couple of weeks, but we're gonna keep our fingers crossed.

The sad thing is with the kind of damage they are seeing throughout the body, weeks if not years from now he may very well will still be feeling the lasting effects. They feel they will be studying the long term ramifications of this thing for a good many years to come.

• There will have to be bodies putrefying in the streets before some people take it seriously...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• The lying sack of shit leftists are busy planning to use this manufactured pandemic to further erode your rights.

I go where I want as I want. I hope someone attempts to stop me.

I'll be locked up and am already lawyered up to sue sue sue.

There should be massive class actions in play already.

Push back

• There was a funeral in town a couple of days ago. One of the funeral home employees was shocked at how the relatives acted at the "wake". Two hundred people showed up at the same time, did not social distance or wear masks...and lingered for a long while. Now, it has come to light that a married couple who attended, don't know if they were relatives or not, has tested positive for covid. So everyone who attended is going to have to show up at the doctors office to be tested.

The county had gotten by with just a handful of cases until this....but I suspect that that is about to change...

• LOL... you can tell when dredsnocock has nothing. He just insults and does not answer logical questions.... mr knows all the data does not even know what Sweden or Norway did or did not do but uses their 'data' to prove his case.

I will make it simple. They did almost nothing.... what percent of their population died of the covid?

lazs

The death rate is not that much worse than other countries. I think Twat is right... there are way too many if's to take chances on destroying the economy. We were told the lockdowns were to not overwhelm the hospitals... and the supplies. they used NY and NJ as examples.

Yet.... other places and states had no problems and still do not. The if's are still unknown and ... something is fishy with NY and NJ They seem to be outliers

lazs

You still obviously arent very strong in reading comprehension on top of still being in the habit of making data claims you cant factually back.

Looking at some of your statements you still are talking out of your ass. Swedens death rate isnt much worse?

You looking at numbers a month old still?

Swedens mortality rate is among the highest in the world. In FACT it's not only among the highest. But its in the top 6

5ec820813f737073290c2a02?width=700&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Considering there are about 213 countries currently battling COVID that means at least 207 countries are doing better then Sweden.

Though Brazil is gaining fast

https://www.reuters.com/articl…-death-toll-idUSKBN23125X

Now I know that most of your counting is usually limited to mag capacity. But one would think that even you could figure out the flaw in your logic. if not. Ask your grand children to show you. They have probably watched enough Sesame St to be able to figure it out

• China is lying.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I don't know dredsnocock. I would say that the difference between 38 per 100k and 29 per 100k is not really that great.

I would also bet the farm that most of the differences in death rates between countries is how the deaths were recorded more than anything else.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Best way to combat this or any other virus is not to get it. We plan to do this by social distancing. Really distant, like out of town and miles away from the nearest Dollar General distant.

Going to look at 23 acres north of Knoxville this Saturday. Mostly pasture, creeks, spring all there. It’s but a few miles from the old Dixie Highway for those of you that remember it.

We’ve got a few other alternates between here and there we will be checking out.

This quest has been on going for about 5 years now. Our land is out there, somewhere.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018