How adorable is Jessica Alba in her HS prom photo?

• She's so pretty and sweet looking. It's always funny to see how goof most of the guys are that have these pretty girls as prom dates. lol

I think she's like the most beautiful woman in my book. A perfect face, very intelligent, talented and sweet.

• Eh

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Believe it or not, being goofy is a valuable chick pulling tool.

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 23, was hitting on girl at work...leaned forward to kiss her (I sensed that would be a welcome thing) went to put left hand on door frame to balance myself...fucking missed, damn near fell on the floor, she laughed herself silly. Went on to have a nightmarish 8 year relationship with her

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 23, was hitting on girl at work...leaned forward to kiss her (I sensed that would be a welcome thing) went to put left hand on door frame to balance myself...fucking missed, damn near fell on the floor, she laughed herself silly. Went on to have a nightmarish 8 year relationship with her

You see that? It was the universe tell you to run. But you weren't listening with the right head.

Been there, done that. I wasn't listening either.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Turns out she was alcoholic AND bipolar. If you're bored with your mundane life, I heartily encourage you to find such a woman

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• LOL

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.