Greatest musical influence of all time

• I'm going with Kurt Cobain. If it were not for him offing himself we would have never had the greatness that is the Foo Fighters. And the perfection that is Everlong. But I do give Courtney Love honorable mention because we'll never know if she killed or had Kurt killed.

Enjoy the perfection.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Definitely the second. The second one was WAY more talented. This photo was taken before he assumed the role.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Pearls before swine.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• cobain the flannel clad, heroin shooting, shotgun eating, whining, debbie downer? Nope, I don't think so.

Did you even bother to read WHY I said he was my pick?

No wonder you voted for Gary Coleman...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Every metal band to date will most likely list Ozzy and Sabbath as an influence.

So yeah, gonna have to go with that marble mouthed bedwetting fuckwit.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• WTF does Ferris Bueller have to do with this thread?

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Another hillbilly that didn't actually read my post...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• This motherfucker right here is why popular music these days sucks ass. The plebes eat it up because some boomer DJ told them it was good.

Beep beep... beep beep... yeah!

YGBFSM.

That motherfucker was in a band that endless stars, including Ozzy, have cited as a main influence. ... and the reason why they are musicians. Cobain is another, but the list is very long.

The Beatles are the greatest influencers of all time.

• I read it, I just thought you were being serious, not sarcastic.

I was serious. Him blowing himself away was the biggest contribution to music.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19