• Now I know foosball is the devil and all that but I sure like watching a good game. With 7 months to go before the NFL takes the field again the XFL will help fill that gap a bit.

It’s a lot faster than NFL in that the time between plays is shorter. I think the NFL is structured that way to increase game time to squeeze in more commercials.

Anyway, it’s on ABC right now.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Pity DC has a team.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Maybe, but their ahead right now after another interception.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Houston and LA go at it later on Fox.

More games tomorrow.

• I be happy.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I'm diggin' it

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• i loved the live shots of the replay judges decisions and their comments

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• This is a fun game. It feels less engineered or over produced than the NFL. Wife is loving it, we will be watching.

• This is a fun game. It feels less engineered or over produced than the NFL. Wife is loving it, we will be watching.

I also enjoy how the team that wins basically has their weekly salary doubled. It was fun to watch the first team start to get excited when it seemed like they would win, and then have it taken away and the D.C. team getting REALLY excited as they put it it away.

• yeah the average guy attending the game probably makes a higher base salary than the average player

• Yeah, we looked at that. $55K salary didn’t seem right at all then we realized that was for each week/game. Bonus to the winner turns things up a bit.

Love the last two minute rules, LA screwed up and didn’t get to kick the go ahead FG. Man that has to suck. 10 seconds off the clock for DOG? Damn, that changes everything.

• yeah that was wild

• I did dogs and baked beans on the wood grill with chips and dip and some root beer for the game today. I gotta get back to work in my room after the game, remodeling this weekend. Going to be a late night.

• Why bother. the Australian football season is about to start. You can watch a shitload of rugby league and Australian rules until September. No stop-start bullshit.

Boo-hiss...

• Hearing the play called is something new that I like. Crazy names.

• #33, 3..THREE torn ACLs and a broken back and he still wants to play? Wow. Helluva catch.