aftermath..

• those who shoot will get it.. those who handload will really get it. This is the 7 (of 8) guns I brought yesterday soaking in solvent before final cleaning and oiling and storing... maybe 1/2 done with the process? you will also see the Haliburton case I use to carry ammo.. maybe 70 lbs? 500 rounds shot.. all need to be reloaded. 4 hours shooting.. worth every minute I spend today.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Oh.. the Haliburton case is the only one I have found so far that holds up to 75 or more pounds of ammo.

lazs

• Oh... interesting fact.. in the 80's a special addition Colt Python was issued with a ...........Haliburton case.. LOL.. .it had an MTM 50 round ammo box and tools I think a good case of this size that is original goes for $400 or more.. My son gave me the one I use every range day.

lazs

• Looks like you didn't shoot your Glocks.

Lol, Iron made a funny.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• where is the .38 super? :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• No more mentioning 38 super wrag.... I got enough problems with keeping all the different calibers.

lazs

• <pouting>

NO!!!!

<OFFICIALLY POUTING> :bonk:bonk:bonk:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• LOL... I just got some rescue cat from a friend.... that fucker sticks its tongue out at me every time I look.

I would like a 38 super.... but then I got to buy extra mags..... 500 empty cases.... Dies.... bullets... bullet molds.... It never ends!

No rest for the wicked they say.

lazs

• ahhhhh.... I SEEEEEEE....

encourage others to buy new guns n reloading stuff.... BUT..... HMMMMMM???? :dunno:dunno:dunno:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

for all those that spent money and bought stuff... at your urging I say...

:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

The post was edited 1 time, last by wrag ().

• :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup