• I blame sheep deprivation.... #1 is really grumpy when he wakes up...

lazs

FIFY

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• I believe it's time for another 'who gets Lazs' shit when he dies' thread again.

(As I alREADY have two bikes, I'll just go ahead and take the Python)

I want one of his single-action pistols....not particular as to which one.

I’d call dibs on one of his cool watches but I’ve seen his watches...

I'm very late to this thread so first of all I have to say that I am saddened that Boxboy is gone.

That said, you fuckers can have lazs guns and watches. I'll console Janice while you pick through his things.

• Ooo, good answer.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I don't know why you put this here, but.... whatever..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• It's all different now... it's weird and yeah I'll have regrets when I cross over and not to be macabre but when I go you guys better laugh at the shit I've posted- Crying? on FW? There's no crying in FW.

• Anyway I entered a contest to see Nickelback live... I came in second and got front row seats. The guy that won got general admission seats, the lucky bastard. He left at their first break.

• Fucking Canadians.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Their first two records were pretty good.

• Their first two records were pretty good.

Ya know what, I've had people insult my mother, call my wife a whore, and ridicule my core moral beliefs and I was even condescending enough to lie about liking the Beatles- but YOU, Sir, are WAY over the top with your Nickelback Love. You are damn lucky Michigan is still iced over and I don't have chains for my Toyota or I'd be on the road, right now, to administer a social distancing ass whooping.

• Hey now... After their second record it became obvious they were just doing the same thing over and over, just slightly more poppy each time...

I fucking HATE Nickleback!

• Yup. Aren't they from the You Pee?