Wow. I don't think you know what scientists do. You honestly don't think scientists have anything to do with the electronics you use, the cars you drive, the wireless devices with which you connect, the travel time to the rest of the world, the heat that warms your house, the food you eat, the memes you read or anything else?
Vaccines, antibiotics and plumbing were the main modulators for human health. Of course, the #1 modulator for everything was/is keeping water in or out. That doesn't mean things have stopped there. Anyone that actually understands the scientific problem knows how easy it is to get most of the problems out of the way. The ones that are left are usually the most difficult. The phrase we use is 10% of your work will solve 90% of your problems. The other 10% of your problems will take up the rest of your time.
Now that the lecture is done, I'd ask you to provide any data establishing the earth is flat. Any real scientific experiment. You have not done that, yet. Not a single thing you've posted demonstrates the earth is flat. It simply attacks the math around the world be round without any alternatives. Essentially, your arguments boil down to "how big is the globe"... nothing more.