The Infinite Plane Universe/Flat Earth

• Wow. I don't think you know what scientists do. You honestly don't think scientists have anything to do with the electronics you use, the cars you drive, the wireless devices with which you connect, the travel time to the rest of the world, the heat that warms your house, the food you eat, the memes you read or anything else?

Vaccines, antibiotics and plumbing were the main modulators for human health. Of course, the #1 modulator for everything was/is keeping water in or out. That doesn't mean things have stopped there. Anyone that actually understands the scientific problem knows how easy it is to get most of the problems out of the way. The ones that are left are usually the most difficult. The phrase we use is 10% of your work will solve 90% of your problems. The other 10% of your problems will take up the rest of your time.

Now that the lecture is done, I'd ask you to provide any data establishing the earth is flat. Any real scientific experiment. You have not done that, yet. Not a single thing you've posted demonstrates the earth is flat. It simply attacks the math around the world be round without any alternatives. Essentially, your arguments boil down to "how big is the globe"... nothing more.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't have to watch the video. I can simply read the first sentence and know you don't understand science at all. Of course, the description of the video doesn't help your cause at all.

• My bad.

I posted the wrong video above.

You globeheads might even be interested in how the FECore team mapped the sun's path over one year.

19 minutes.

External Content www.bitchute.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• “ it is our research, modeling, and experiments that have shown us that all current (FE) models are wrong.”

Well, they got that much correct.

Meanwhile models of the globe Earth with a moon orbiting it and that pair orbiting a sun predict the next total eclipse for North America will occur on April 8, 2024. The shadow will track across Mexico enter the USA just east of big bend national park go up the Ohio valley and cross to the St Lawrence river valley.

Show that precision with any flat earth model.

• Full moons happen all the time.

The sun goes behind the globe, depriving the moon of light to reflect back to earth.

But, there it is. A fully illuminated ball floating up there.

Because . . . . . . refraction. yeah.

And then we have selenelions, ☽,

eclipses of the moon when the sun is above the horizon.

Because . . . . . . refraction. uh huh.

There is your globe model precsion.

• Dizzying stupidity grav.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Actually that's your new CPID.

What the Fuck was that?

• Precsion…

Anyway,

The full moon happens every 27 days, 7 hours and 43 minutes and lunar eclipses up to three times a year, but with tremendous precision, the next one will be a penumbral on May 23, 2023.

Where’s your FE model that can do that?

• Refraction has nothing to do with a full moon grav. It's simple geometry. When the Sun, Earth, and Moon are perfectly aligned we get an eclipse. When they are not perfectly aligned but close we will see a "Full Moon" when the Earth is between the Sun and Moon. Middle school geometry grav.

• And perfect alignment doesn’t happen every month because the moon’s orbital plane does not align perfectly with the earth’s orbital plane as it makes its annual circuit.

It is canted 5.15 degrees off the earth’s orbital plane.

• And perfect alignment doesn’t happen every month because the moon’s orbital plane does not align perfectly with the earth’s orbital plane as it makes its annual circuit.

It is canted 5.15 degrees off the earth’s orbital plane.

Oh.

Nice proof. Your evidence is soooo convincing.

orbital planes. :/ climate change. Dead dinosaur fossil fuel. Vaccine safety. etc.

ipse dixit, Authority spouts hogwash and pseudoscience and a spaceship named Artemisi s now thrusting in a vacuum.

Hogwash and BS are real.

What Nasa and its minions say is hocus pocus lies and criminal.

And full moons are self-illumination phenomena.

Shine a powerful light on a white pool ball. Does it look like this?

n4vnaphlibl71.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=650c52f251fc689a30d5889bd4cc72750d802f86

• What a stupid thing to post

What the Fuck was that?

• Indeed.

In fact, that was so stupid I’ll be contacting a PIA on Monday to discuss a possible suit.

We are all a little bit dumber for having seen that.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• If after us explaining how cameras work to you 10+ times, you still posting this way isn't ignorance. It's fetishism for dumbassery.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!