The Infinite Plane Universe/Flat Earth

• I took this photo and it proves the earth is flat. The shoreline across the lake is approximately 85 miles away....

Resized_20180613_131002.jpeg

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Please provide an uncut, unmodified video of a rocket launching from earth and delivering a payload in space vacuum.

th?id=OIP.I47B9yXGtG-MQoC9QS35ewHaFj&pid=Api&H=119&W=160&P=0

And why do we have towers everywhere if satellites are transmitting to my satellite dish?

img_9916.jpeg?w=768

• After getting embarrassed about your inadequate mental capacities concerning facts known to ALL human beings for at least 5000+ years, you now want to change the subject?

Don't worry, I'll embarrass you there, too.

It's called Bandwidth. The amount of data that can be sent by various electronic magnetic frequencies. Basically, the more data that can be sent over the air, the less distance that signal will travel. I'll give you some examples:

The 5G Bandwidth is so high, that the towers need to be placed approximately 300 yards apart.

The 4G towers can be placed approximately 2 miles apart. 5G is approximately 10-12 times faster than 4G.

On the other end of the spectrum is ELF radio transmissions. These can basically reach any place on earth and actually travel through the ground. The catch is that the Data Transfer Rate is measured in bits PER MINUTE. Not Kilobytes. Not megabytes. Bits. It's basically only used for otherwise unreachable submarines, and it can take ~30 minutes for a message to be sent and received. Even then, the bandwidth is so low that they have to use a simplified code system to convey messages, rather than just typing out the messages like you see here.

Radio Towers CAN bounce off the atmosphere, but it only happens in certain situations. It's unreliable. So some radio towers can communicate with Satellites, which are in LOS using certain frequencies because they can't be trusted to bounce a signal off the atmosphere to distant towers.

But even radio towers are being phased out with the fiber optic cable and data systems being put in all over the world.

So basically, your mental discharge is tainting your understanding about other kinds of science, too. So what shall we change the subject to next?

• People two thousand miles apart can confirm the exact bearing and angle to the same transmitting source and determine the altitude of that source with basic trigonometry.

• Flat Earthers aren't unique in looking at "evidence" that only proves their belief. I like to think that I'll consider any logical and reasonable attempt to disprove my personal beliefs. But some things are easily proved or disproved. If I earnestly believed the Earth was flat I'd get a satellite dish and a signal strength monitor, note the bearing and angle. It's easy to pinpoint the source within a degree or two. Head towards the signal. Drive a thousand miles while monitoring and adjusting the dish to keep it aligned with the signal and do the basic trig at the other end. If I didn't want to prove or disprove my belief I wouldn't do that or any number of other things that could easily prove my belief one way or another.

• Disappointing.

No one can find uncut footage of a rocket launch from pad to deployment. Because there is none. All videos go from lift-off to roll to cgi animations.

Space, the final frontier. It's all sci-fi.

A Disney fairy tale.

I fell for it too. And then cameras were improved.

And I opened my eyes.

lunarlanding.jpg?w=682

• What's wrong with foil tape?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can't embed videos, may be this device or my donkeynet, dunno.

But Dan...d has been kind enough to post 2 videos which illustrate my point.

Which is this - space rockets go up, roll, go out of sight, and cgi animations kick in.

Why do Nasa and China and India still fake space?

Money and mind control is my best guess.

Politics, constant wars, climate change, etc. - are other agendas of the New world Order.

The Body Scientific sold out many years ago and replaced the scientific method with fairy tale theories. But they also allow the truth to be visible, albeit buried under gigundous mountains of dunghills.

Ex. How do spaceships travel in temps that would melt steel?

thermosphere1-225x300.jpg

• Sooo fuck all this. It looks like we are not going to even mention the dragon in the room here.

So grav shows the universe as what looks like the whack-0-mole station at the carnival. All these round flat discs surrounded by.... what was that stuff again? I think he said it was dirt the first time. So we could just go to the edge of the planet and walk on across the universe of dirt to the next planet.

Am I the only one who wants to see pics of this stuff? did the dragons get people who tried in the past to get pics?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Dragons orbit the earth

External Content youtu.be

• There's been dragons for some time now!

they even breathe fire.

• 3f8cfdb61b5729b02f5fc7bc77734dd0.jpg

titelbild-irlandodermars-696x366.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!