Kobe Bryant Dies in Heli Crash

• A tragedy is November 17, 1966 When Col. James Jabarra died in a car accident on Florida's turnpike his daughter who was driving died as well.

Fuck that nigger

• Love him, hate him he still a human. Unfortunate.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• I know the Name, I don't follow Dunking for Dollars tho.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Wow. Nobody cares.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Why is it that no one seems to care? His arrogance...the fact that he was treated like a god...what?

Double tragedy for his family....the loss of he and his daughter.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Do you know how many people died today?

No. I DON'T either.

I don't care.

We all die.

I'm bothered by the leftists and sportsfaggots beatifying the useless nigger.

I'm saddened to know a local cattle rancher here in my former town died.

He was useful.

• Cubans can't jump... stick to Air Hockey.

It's sad- his 13 year old daughter perished too. I was never a big Kobe fan because I hate the Lakers, but putting it in perspective sports, and the stars, are our history.

I grew up worshiping Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris and Joe Namath and Muhammad Ali and Oscar Robertson and so many others and it wasn't because of who they were, in hindsight, as much as it was the era they lived in and the history they represented. Sandy Koufax pitching to Willie Mays... that's more than just a game, that's a history. If we mourn it's because we mourn the passage of time.

Yaz winning the Triple Crown in 67 (I think)... Denny McClain winning 31 games in 68... Joe Altobelli died in this crash too... he was a great baseball guy who managed the Orioles to a World Series title back in The Day.

It's a passage of history, much like Roberto Clemente... it's the passage of time, which makes us all feel like we're a little bit closer to our own expiration date.

• The past is never changing. We know exactly what will happen from our perspective now. That makes it... comfortable.