Let's Do This!

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I asked my wife how much she thought they were asking for it. She said $50k. I told her to multiply that by ten. Then double it. Then double it again.

Apparently I'm not allowed to buy it...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I know everyone's heard you could buy those after the war for $5K a pop. It's true according to my Dad. He had a friend that owned one. Put a little jump seat in the back and gave my Dad a ride over White Rock lake in Dallas.

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I know everyone's heard you could buy those after the war for $5K a pop. It's true according to my Dad. He had a friend that owned one. Put a little jump seat in the back and gave my Dad a ride over White Rock lake in Dallas.

You could buy them for maybe a thousand, maybe a little more.

2 things happened:

First, as Korea rolled around, they wanted to use the P-51H's they made at the end of the war to send off as CAS planes. But the P-51H's had been given out to the Air National Guard units, and were beat to hell.

But they still had fields and fields and fields of pristine, but dusty, P-51D's. So they got out the swiffer, and used those instead of the H model.

Still, the vast majority sat un-purchased. Most were scrapped for the metal.

• That one has just been through some major smash repairs. It flew for the first time in a while last week. It was too smokey the first time they tried.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

• I'd like a TBM, I could load the family up for vacations and if they give me the shits. open the bomb bay doors.

Sorry Dad, Daaaaaaaaaaaaaad

• Turn the music down

• I wonder what armament they carried? I know I could possibly google it but I'm just about to have a few games of Warships. 4 x 500lbers would be a nice load with a few 20mm.