Are we a step closer to vochers?

• Elections matter.... especially where judges are concerned. Up before the SC is a case on religious freedom.... Basically it is contesting late 19th century laws that forbid public funds to go to religious schools. Negros say that there is racial discrimination and the white woman who is the client is saying it is religious discrimination.... looks like maybe 5 of the judges are leaning that way. Obviously the people most against school choice are the teachers unions and the democrats.

Could we finally shake the school system loose from the jaws of the commies?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Definitely a hurdle to be overcome. If the SCOTUS rules in favor of allowing the tax credit maybe it will fuel the fire for vouchers.

• It is indeed my fortune to be blessed with being insensitive and shallow... I can ignore some of the spelling error comments... Just as our great POTUS does.

What matters is how this comes out... It may mean the end to the marxist hold on us.

A three legged stool can stand... take out a leg? and it falls. education is everything. It can turn kids against their parents. It can form the future of law.

lazs

• A three legged stool can stand... take out a leg? and it falls. education is everything. It can turn kids against their parents. It can form the future of law.

lazs

Like what is happening in DC.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I believe you are right John... but that is why they are doing it the way they are. They are giving 'aide' to poor people who want to send or keep their kids in private school. Once the results start coming in it will be a flood.

People will demand it.

lazs