the titanic

• people on this sodding planet can't rest in peace. there will always be some nerd who will dig you up an fuck with you. even a king of england couldnt avoid it some spotty nerds tracked him down to a carpark and dug him up and ruiend his rest

thats why i inted to be buried on my farm despite a lawyey saying it was illegal. what are laws for if not too be brocken. i have already dug my grave..3 years ago

i am going to haunt the place and those whores, they will never have happy lives.

unless they wan to get it overwith now. i need your name and aqddress. i t will be you and every one around you. no time limit

• Strange thing I saw on the tube the other day talkin about the Titanic. They claim that there are no bones of the dead, that they turn into jelly and dissipate in the salt and pressure. The only thing left to show there were people there is their shoes and some clothing.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• After some time it becomes an historical artifact like the Viking graves we dig up every chance we get now. Can of course argue what amount of time is appropriate.

This ship was once a grave too. Now it's a museum.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• good point. but i think there is a differance between plundering for profit and learning history.

did you know military wrecks are being cut up and plundered in the western pacific. they want the steel because it is pre trinity ie before the atomic age. apparently the steel has a high value. from what i have heard the prince of wales and repulse have been gutted.

• Strange thing I saw on the tube the other day talkin about the Titanic. They claim that there are no bones of the dead, that they turn into jelly and dissipate in the salt and pressure. The only thing left to show there were people there is their shoes and some clothing.

The S.S. Kamloops is off of Isle Royale in Lake Superior.

Anyway, there is a gelatinous blob stuck under a gangway or some shit... his nickname is "Whitey"... I think he was the engineer?

• good point. but i think there is a differance between plundering for profit and learning history.

did you know military wrecks are being cut up and plundered in the western pacific. they want the steel because it is pre trinity ie before the atomic age. apparently the steel has a high value. from what i have heard the prince of wales and repulse have been gutted.

I've read that the Japanese used to make regular requests of the British government to be allowed to salvage the Repulse and Prince of Wales....with, apparently, no awareness of or regard for the offense that those requests caused.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Do tell? I learn something new every day...

Steel from ships sunk before the atomic age is sought after because it is used in radiation sensitive devices like Geiger counters and medical equipment. New steel is contaminated with radionuclides from the air.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."