Just one year left in this regime

• no, he's guilty of being retarded though

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• the only defense people have of his lefty tendencies it to say 'but hillary....' I am talking about him not in comparison to anyone of either party. and beej, he did not fight the courts, the supremes would have put an EO power of the potus in the express lane. all he had to do was let it expire or rescind it at 12:01pm jan 20, 2017... he did take out one associated EO (eventually) but back in 2013 he was on tv calling FOR the gang of 8 bill for full amnesty.... he is a liar and people forget everything he said and did before 2015 announcement... he is and was a scumbag yankee leftist.

That's just lazy, MNN

"The only defense of his leftist tendencies is, "but Hillary?""

The easiest defense of his leftist tendencies is, "Look at who is mad and what is happening".

The entire establishment including the entire Democrat party, the Republican party, and the media are having a fit.

Despite all three trying to swat him like a fly, he has them either exposing themselves for what they are to a degree never seen, or he has dragged them kicking and screaming into getting things done that no lefty or righty would have done.

Forget Hillary, what person can you name that could have done what he has done thus far with all of the opposition he has? Even if Gary Coleman had the greatest idea, what incentive would the repubs or dems have to do anything other than the status quo?

• Actions speak louder than words. An old saw....but still relevant.

I don't give a crap what he said ten years ago. What really counts are the actions he's taking right now. He's delivering for the American people.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• I don't think everyone gets his sense of humor. 'The chosen one' was a joke. It was meant to stir up the lefty reporters. I guess it worked on a few here too.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I don't think everyone gets his sense of humor. 'The chosen one' was a joke. It was meant to stir up the lefty reporters. I guess it worked on a few here too.

lazs

Wrong. That was lie #14,559...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I don't believe it... there wouldn't be any of these shenanigans, it would be unethical.

• ethical smethical... what is that compared to being a clean and well spoken negro and proving you are not a racist by voting for him?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)