how the crow came to wear a sweater vest

• I finally stopped being asshurt over my illustrator's obnoxious comments and finished my children's story tonight about how the lithuanian crow came to wear a sweater vest.

Of course, as I was sending it to her, she had more obnoxious comments.

Whatever. She's an amazing artist, and I know she'll do great for the story.

• There was a crow who was friends with the village seamstress.

The seamstress made vests for the villagers all year long, and they wore them to a faraway celebration every year. The crow was always sad when the seamstress went with the villagers to the celebration, but it was too cold for her to go. So the seamstress made a vest for her, and she got to go to the celebration.

There was a super long Lithuanian history about each village having their own color vests, villagers going to the bigger town for an actual celebration, etc. that I didn't include. It's a kids story, so the cadence of the story was a lot more important =)

• Thanks, Jeej!

I'm a little disappointed that I did it in one evening after I've been putting it off for months to do it.

Maybe I need to just work a little harder!!!

Well that's how it goes sometimes. I have about 500 or more songs recorded roughly as drafts and every once in a blue moon I'll decided to record one and finish it. I have to be in some kind of mood. lol.

• Mom, I have a great idea for your next project- do an episode of Trailer Park boys where two new people move into the park- an English prince and his American wife who have renounced their nobility. The prince details cars for a living and his wife has an outcall massage service.

• I used to work with a female electrical engineer who always had a notebook in her posession. I asked her about it one day and she told me that it was within arms reach 24/7, simply because she never knew when an idea or a solution would come to her. She claimed to have boxes of the damn things, as she never threw them away.

• Mom, I have a great idea for your next project- do an episode of Trailer Park boys where two new people move into the park- an English prince and his American wife who have renounced their nobility. The prince details cars for a living and his wife has an outcall massage service.

Lol!

• I used to work with a female electrical engineer who always had a notebook in her posession. I asked her about it one day and she told me that it was within arms reach 24/7, simply because she never knew when an idea or a solution would come to her. She claimed to have boxes of the damn things, as she never threw them away.

That's similar to how I function with the recording app on my phone and having my guitar near me. It's why I have well over 500 songs. Even driving I'll get something and record it vocally. When listen back... even just a few days later, it's like I'm hearing them for the first time. Like someone else wrote them. I'd never remember 90 percent of them if I didn't get them down fast as soon as they came in. A lot of times I have to listen over and over to figure out my own guitar parts.

• I wouldn't mind writing a book or two but I am lazy. The way I would write tho is to just write scenes. That is actually what comes to me. I think of a scene... I would have a bunch of em and then weave the story around em. Not sure if that would work.

Congrats mom. I am sorta jealous that you have the will to do it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I wouldn't mind writing a book or two but I am lazy. The way I would write tho is to just write scenes. That is actually what comes to me. I think of a scene... I would have a bunch of em and then weave the story around em. Not sure if that would work.

Congrats mom. I am sorta jealous that you have the will to do it.

lazs

It could work.

It's worth doing!