Girls Off Grid

• There ya go folks, something more up your alley no doubt..... that's if you're not all looking at them most days already on Instagram..

23374936-7885013-image-a-11_1578992560585.jpglittle teaser pic for ya

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/fe…abis-self-sufficient.html

Now let's see how many go and check out the article :snicker

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• I checked it out.

At a quick glance I have a few suspicions and complaints.

1, Girls live off the grid share Instagram posts. Well that's an oxymoron.

2. The AR in one of the pics is definitely not "California compliant".

3. My personal opinion is that 90% of it is Staged.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Yeah the original founder says she copped a lot of criticism for showing too many sexy pics and not enough of the every farm crisis stuff and is looking to change that.
    Also after no longer being allowed to profit from MJ farm they need other avenues to exploit which they started by renting out an airbnb etc.
    Naturally it's going to look staged if the article uses all the pics from their insta..

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

• The founder, Doris, revealed she decided to start the account as a farm spoof on Girls Gone Wild, and the women keep 65 sheep, 60 goats, 40 chickens, fifteen ducks, eight guinea hens, three alpacas, two turkeys, two horses, two dogs, two cats, one pig.

As they are no longer allowed to sell their cannabis commercially, they make their money by selling farm fertiliser, walnuts, and growing their own food - even doing their own plumbing as the nearest shop is an hour away.

• #7.... Ok... They are not off the grid so much as just living rural. The AR in that pic most certainly can be California Compliant. The S&W version uses a weird deal where the mag won't come out until you hit a release that raises the upper a 1/4" That makes it a fixed mag.

The older gal has a very nice ass. One of the skinny ones has a nice 1911

What I am wondering is how they are raising hundreds of plants if they are not a licensed grower. Personal use is like 10 plants.... and...... who do they sell all that pot to?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Wow. I love these women. I was just looking at farm/homestead property in northern California last night.

Speaking about the enterprise, Doris revealed: 'I created Girls Gone Off-Grid as sort of a spoof on Girls Gone Wild, explains Doris, the founder of the enterprise.

'I figured we can lure in followers with our sexuality but then show them that we are actually doing some real farm s***.

• It says in the article they no longer do that. They sell fertilizer, walnuts and other stuff.

• 90%? I'd say 99%. Sheeesh, where to start? Their Cannabis crop is weak- VERY weak. The greenhouse pic they posted isn't theirs- OK, ARs- That's called a felony enhancement that'll get you ten years mandatory in the pen if you're cultivating illegally. Their county not allowing cultivation? Uh... no. Get permitted, jump through the hoops and you can grow. (You notice they didn't say exactly where in CA they live.)

Fighting off bears? A California black bear is extremely timid, and they'll run from you- they're interested in your garbage cans, not your livestock. I've raised pigs and steers and have never, ever heard of a black bear attacking livestock... my neighbors were more concerned with dogs attacking sheep than bears.

The pics of the terrain they claim they live in are foothills- not mountains.I'm guessing they're in the Sierra foothills around Paradise- the pic of the one girl with the nice ass looks like Butte Creek Canyon, but that area is hardly wilderness. Could be up Highway 50 maybe, but they aren't in the woods. Not even close.

Oh, their harvesting techniques on their spindly ass little plants? 1980s man. Looks to me like they're stealing a neighbor's weed.

• A buddy is raising pot legally and he can't own firearms now. I bow to airs California pot wisdom tho.

I love the 1911 in 45 acp but it is in no way bear medicine. Air is correct in that wild dogs are the biggest threat to farm animals and possums are to chickens. I think BJ and a few others here are living off the grid a lot more than these girls are.

Every cult since forever tho.... uses women to bring in the men.

lazs

• you guys didn't read the article. Everything is there. They hire seasonal workers, they work 15 hour days to maintain the farm, the county no longer allows commercial cultivation of pot, but they did that until late last year

They've had bears half eat animals and twice found them alive the next day and had to put them down. Can't you boys read none? Jesus

Those women are awesome.

• They are 100 miles from the nearest town. They have septic, water and solar and are self sufficient. That's not off grid to you? They maintain it themselves.

• What I am wondering is how they are raising hundreds of plants if they are not a licensed grower. Personal use is like 10 plants.... and...... who do they sell all that pot to?

lazs

My humble guess is those pics are from previous years. It was as of last year they were no longer allowed to sell... hard isn't it? comprehensive reading...

• you guys didn't read the article. Everything is there. They hire seasonal workers, they work 15 hour days to maintain the farm, the county no longer allows commercial cultivation of pot, but they did that until late last year

They've had bears half eat animals and twice found them alive the next day and had to put them down. Can't you boys read none? Jesus

Those women are awesome.

Thank you Gina for proving my point!!

• Taking care of as much stuff as they do would seem almost impossible for 3 people.

lazs

Again if you'd read the article you'd know they do it mostly on their own, 15 hour days work and occasionally get volunteers in to help at harvest times of walnuts etc..

• Yup- my brother is legal and he has to hire a licensed security guard. He makes a good point- the location of his farm is public knowledge, and the rip offs have access to that information and they know he's unarmed. My opinion is if he were growing watermelons or tomatos commercially he could own a gun- the law, as it was voted in, made no mention of suspending your second amendment rights.

Anyway the whole thing with these girls smells exactly like Lazs says- bullshit. Especially the part about black bears attacking pigs. Oh, and that weed crop is a joke- they don't know what they're doing.

• Never seen bears act like that. If I did? for sure I would carry something bigger than that 1911... A wounded bear is not funny. They can't have guns if they are growing pot. Everyone in the sticks has septic and a well for water. everyone has a generator or two. not everyone has solar but they could have showed their setup.... it would have to be huge with maybe dozens of storage batteries to be really off grid.

From the pics they are not 100 miles from any town. Maybe any sizeable town. They would burn a half a tank of gas to get to town to get the feed they need for the animals or other things.

Sooo.... instead of the pot.... I want to see their solar setup.... I want to know how they fuel up. They are connected to the internet. I did not see any farm equitpment.

I guess maybe men have different questions than what they were giving answers to.

lazs