Anal bead tug o war

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Nope.

Ain't doin it.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Nothing wrong with a couple of playful, experimental girls...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• can't stand that pixelating stuff they do...but...we'll give you a break this time....hope you are clear enough of those damn fires.... or if not have a good exit strategy in place

• My danger was early November, It has slowly worked it's way down the National parks to Victoria and took them by surprise. Here's a pic I took November 8th

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• our sky looked like that last night.... just without the fear of the fire..... police had to tell people to stop calling 111 ... it wasn't the end of the world..... I don't know how some people get by day to day..... if you haven't heard about these fires you need to get out more.... Hmmm maybe they were just enjoying their holidays

• I'm somewhere in the middle of that smoke patch but that was two months ago

• You'd think they'd figure out it's following the green patches South.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.