I am NOT DEAD!

• i meet your queen once beetle. it was way back in 1977 or 76. she was visiting new zealand and i was representing my school along with hundreds of other kids. when she got to me me i wanted to tell her to get out of northern ireland but i didn't, a teacher was standing next to me. it was frosty all the same

i thought i would share that

• I'm probably on ignore as well

No you're not!

But hand on heart, it FELT cooler than a British summer despite being over 100 degrees F.

Lower humidity?

i wanted to tell her to get out of northern ireland but i didn't,

Your supply of Guinness was never in danger!

Here's a pic of me in 2001, outside St. James' Gate in Dublin.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• You mean it's NATURAL? Gasp!

All kidding aside, Australia has several species of kites and hawks that literally pick up burning twigs and brush, and spread it to new locations in order to flush out their prey from the impenetrable growth. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_kite

• that pic is awesome beet. i have always wanted to go to dublin and see the guinness brewery. i have drunk so much of it and gotten in so much trouble from it i want to drown myself in a vat.

i love the stuff. i can only get it in pubs. i dont drink and drive so i go with out.

• https://www.dailywire.com/news…-whats-actually-happening

As firefighters remained on high alert, police revealed 103 of the destructive fires that had lashed Queensland since September were deliberately lit,” The Brisbane Times reported. “Figures obtained by AAP revealed police had dealt with 98 people – 31 adults and 67 juveniles – for deliberately setting fires

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Of course Australia is hotter than it normally is. You'd feel hot too if you were on fucking fire! Good to hear from you Beet.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Climate change - I've just seen Australian PM Scott Morrison publicly declare that the current bush fires in Australia are the result of climate change. Yep, Australia has had its hottest temperatures ever recorded this month, with devastating results. Nuke will claim that "it's all normal", and strangedays will point out that "only 500 people were affected"!

More after I've had dinner...

Sorry Beet....but temperatures in Australia were much hotter in the latter part of the 19th and early decades of the 20th century. The current "record" temperatures don't even come close...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• We've had the scandal of Brexitgate.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• We've had the scandal of Brexitgate.

Next time your in a coffee shop keep a sharp eye. Jeros just might be your barista.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Sorry Beet....but temperatures in Australia were much hotter in the latter part of the 19th and early decades of the 20th century. The current "record" temperatures don't even come close...

January 2019 was officially the hottest month recorded in Australia.

https://www.news.com.au/techno…a9840fc2d403776712a58905e

Do not go all strangedays and confuse temperature "spikes" with the overall average.