• Bought a Logitech G900 a while back. After a few months it actually started locking up my PC. I'm a tech, I didn't believe a mouse would do this but I verified this with another mouse. Wiped drivers etc.... Opened a ticket with Logitech. After I pushed them they replaced it with a new G903. After 6 months or so I noticed it started double clicking when only single clicked. Read that this is a common issue with several of the Logitech mice. No more Logitech mice for me. Razer is the alternative. Their wireless are expensive.

Anyone used this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…rd_r=JG4TZM49S7FEK5WZQFA1

• Never had luck with wireless for gaming. I stick with the plug for lag issues.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I don't use a wireless mouse because of gaming. I also used to use logitech but had a so so experience with the logitech 503 mouse when it came out a few years ago. Switched to Razer and got a death ladder mouse and then about a year ago updated to the death adder elite with the mechanical buttons. Best mouse I have ever bought and used. It is also inexpensive.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• I have three Death Adder Elites which is what I'm using now. The mouse I linked is supposed to be the fastest wireless out there and some have said it is lag free. I hate to spend that much for a mouse though.

• I have a logijunk wireless,it was supposed to be the best at the time. FPS games made me rethink the wireless because of the slight lag as I ended up getting killed when I thought I had the drop on the other guy. Got a razer wired viper and thats when I knew it was the mouse,my gaming experience changed for the better.

But dont let me dissuade you tho,as it really depends on your usage.

• My kid's a "hardcore" gamer. He even went to a mouse on PS4 first person games. Won't use more than a 22" (I believe) monitor because every tiny lag no matter how small adds up. Now for me, I've never been nor will ever be good enough to really know the difference. So it just matters how "seriously" you take gaming I guess.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Theoretically a wireless mouse can be as fast and consistently responsive as wired. Obviously I don't want to pay $170 and be disappointed. Gonna wait for it to drop in price.

• I'm not a big fan of wireless for gaming either, although they are making big improvements vis a vis lag/etc. Razer overall makes great mice (I have a couple dozen gaming mice). I like Steel Series 600 right now as my daily driver, and they make a wireless version of that, the 650, you might want to look at, and they frequently go on sale for $70 USD from what I've seen. IMO the only real options for a good gaming wireless right now is the Razer Basilisk or Viper, or the Steel Series 650, since you've crossed Logitech off the list.

• had my eye on the new Steel Series Sensei... have had good fortune with them and I have carpel tunnel issues...

gotten better since I stopped data entry and coding though... so... but a good mouse is essential to a computer...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”