What's going on in Virginia?

• Nefarious was from West Virginia, would be cool to here from someone that close to what the "atmosphere" is.

Last I remember he was running for State or local office and we told him it was probably a good idea to bail on this site. Maybe he ended up getting elected and that's why he's not been back.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Well tell him to come back and give us a report.

Or did Laz chase him off?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Nefarious was from West Virginia, would be cool to here from someone that close to what the "atmosphere" is.

Last I remember he was running for State or local office and we told him it was probably a good idea to bail on this site. Maybe he ended up getting elected and that's why he's not been back.

I have family that lives in loudoun county. It has changed from farm land to liberal shithole over the last several decades.

They bitch about it a lot.

Now me, I'll stay in WV. Fuck the Virginia commie government.

I know I am not nefarious.

• He lives near Clarksburg, has related decades of incompetent governance to me about that place

I moved away from clarksburg to go to the back woods in preston county. Right now clarksburg is a sad sad place. The drug problem there is WAY out of hand. Go down town and you will see tons of zombies. Not to mention how corrupt the city government was when I moved away. Not sure how it is now.

• Put a sock in it Bud.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Yep cause they found out what happens when they actually admit that they are coming after your guns.... ask Beto.

The article forgot to mention that the laws make millions of law abiding citizens criminals overnight.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• https://freebeacon.com/issues/…adical-gun-control-bills/

Northam's office has not publicly released a list of bills he supports, nor has it responded to repeated calls and emails from the Washington Free Beacon this week seeking clarification on which bills Northam endorses.

Northam had supported a ban on the possession of AR-15s and other firearms for over a year. He appeared to backtrack, however, in the wake of the "Second Amendment sanctuary" movement, which has swept through the state, winning opposition to unconstitutional gun-control laws in 125 Virginia localities over the past two months.

"In this case, the governor's assault weapons ban will include a grandfather clause for individuals who already own assault weapons, with the requirement they register their weapons before the end of a designated grace period," Northam spokeswoman Alena Yarmosky told the Virginia Mercury in December.

Since those comments, a ban on new sales of "assault firearms" with a grandfather clause which requires current owners to register their firearms, H.B. 961, has been introduced. That bill also includes a total ban on possession of firearms suppressors, "trigger activators," and magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. The governor has not indicated if he will support that bill and did not respond to requests for comment on it.

He also did not indicate if he supports H.B. 899 or H.B. 567, even though those gun proposals drew significant coverage and criticism this week. H.B. 899 would make it a felony to possess ammunition without a lead core. H.B. 567 would make it illegal to operate a public indoor range in a building where more than 50 people work—an apparent effort to ban the NRA's range in Fairfax, Va., according to the Associated Press.

The first committee hearings on the various gun-control proposals will begin on Monday. The NRA is urging its members to attend the Senate Courts of Justice committee and oppose the governor's agenda, however unclear it may be at the moment.

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.