Christmas Decor

• Nice, but Clark Griswold would not be impressed.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• That's all they get.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Most of mine seem to have gone walkabout. I put up one string that found. I'll take a pic when it gets dark.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Nice.

Is the big garage door for the wife's vehicle?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Been on the road a lot this season with personal/family business/affairs. So...haven't decorated out-of-doors. Maybe next year....

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Nice.

Is the big garage door for the wife's vehicle?

Yeah. It's a 3 car garage. Two will fit on that side but we have only one vehicle inside. My truck would fit in the far stall it is in front of but i prefer to keep that open as my "shop". When we moved here a little over 3 years ago I gave up my basement on the condition we got a 3 car garage and one of the stalls was mine.

• Iron... my buddy did that too.... gradually tho... the little woman has encroached on his space till now it is one little spot in the back with a desk/bench.... and shelves all around for garden stuff and old bikes etc.

Al Bundy had the best idea for Xmas lights. He just left em up year round.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• You misunderstood the comment Iron.

Women need lots of side room for backing out of garages.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• That's why she has to move her stuff to your side. not enough room on hers.

I can actually imagine what your space looks like. My buddy is an ex air force guy. I like to move stuff around on his bench when I am there. just a few inches.... not much....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)