Another feel good POPO story

• I like dogs.

I'm liking ferrets a lot too.

According to the picture Assi shared a few months back you like chickens too.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• My cousin had a ferret long ago. I stopped visiting him because the damn thing bit me every time I was there, hard. I wasn't even trying to handle him. No use for them.

• My cousin had a ferret long ago. I stopped visiting him because the damn thing bit me every time I was there, hard. I wasn't even trying to handle him. No use for them.

They bite because they want to play so you have to teach them that biting you is unacceptable.

They are intelligent animals but require training in order to become good pets.

We have two ferrets now, the first we named Nibbles because she kept nipping at our hands. We've had her 7 weeks and she hasn't bitten anyone since the second week. She hasn't even gently grabbed my fingers since the third week.

The 2nd one we just got and her name is Missbehavin. For the first two days we had her we thought she didn't bite at all, but then we found out she likes to bite toes... She's spent a fair amount of time in the time out cage since that first bite, but she's learning. Sometimes she'll run over to my feet and act like she's going to bite and then stop, look around...and then bite anyway...lmao

They've slept together in the cage since the first day and are rapidly becoming best buddies.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Your best option is to avoid contact at all cost.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this