• I have nothing to hide so I wouldnt care but then I didnt run for public office. Just because you say the same lie over and over again doesnt make it the truth,thats what he's hiding the truth. You know likw when he says he's not making a dime of off his resorts when he hosts events there or that he doesnt need the money so he is giving his salary away and taking a writeoff for it.

I get it though anything is better than Hillary,what about uranium 1,etc. etc.

The deep state is hiding in plain sight and he wont release his taxes.

So why does the first lady have a separate bedroom in a separate wing?

• I know we no longer need the UN. Maybe we need to rethink NATO? Dissolve it and create something useful to us for a change.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/…-summit-in-surfaced-video

the idea of dissolving nato is chump level retarded. thats all he needs to completely hand over europe to the mongoloid russians.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• So if the local Sheriff wanted to search you house every other Tuesday for then next few years, it would be OK with you? Really?

I admit I wouldnt like the interruptions but since weed is now legal ya I got nothing to hide so have at it,just clean up after yourself. It's somewhat of a red herring though as showing my tax forms and finacials is far different from having my house tossed. And again I didnt run for public office and since "we the people" are the government then chump is hiding from you! Has nothing to do with Repubs. VS Demos.he's hiding his stuff for a reason,wonder what that is?

Hey my .gov isnt any better,they are all just in it for the coin but if you run for public office the public should have a right to know.

• the idea of dissolving nato is chump level retarded. thats all he needs to completely hand over europe to the mongoloid russians.

I'm okay with that. Europe does not appreciate us. What do we care if they're all forced to speak Russian and drink Vodka?

• No, it's pretty much the same thing. A government fishing expedition into your privacy.

How is tossing a house the same as requesting some paper work,I just dont get it. I understand there is no hard and fast rule stating that the information has to be released but the last 6 or 7 prezs all released it,what makes chump so"special". Isnt it a "we the people" fishing expedition?

• The fact that no rogue sjw irs agent has leaked Trump's returns yet proves that there's no there there.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sluggo ().

• It doesnt say they on the piece of parchment.

But I agree fuck them. Thats the reason we set ourselves up so we would never have to rely on a .gov monthly check.Mind you when they start sending them my way I plan on cashing them,gonna buy the finest green with that coin!

• When the European Army, Russia, China and the UK are committing forces to Peacekeeping in the upcoming US civil war I suspect you all will change your tune.

MREs, blankets and protection will be more important than your flag.

I suspect China will want to leave a few bases behind too, for the best, will be a good springboard into South America for them. Gonna have to re-examine those borders anway.