Awe Shucks...

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I blame Assi

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Horizontal Harris had no one to Fuck to get to the Presidency.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• There's no e at the end of aw unless you are awestruck by something awesome, in which case you'd be in awe

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Nope.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Velvet Hamster is terrific!

Messages-Image1920928596-1-1024x449.jpeg

New report suggests Trump impeached three months ago and no one ever told him

A stunning new report suggests President Donald Trump was actually impeached three months ago, but no one ever told him.

The investigative work revealed that due to a glitch in accounting, Trump continued to receive a paycheck – though he continues to donate it – and his key card into high-clearance areas keeps working. When reporters pressed Trump on the new report Tuesday, he called it fake news and assured everyone he could set the White House on fire.

“I believe you have my stapler,” Trump said pointing at CNN’s Jim Acosta. “I could set the building on fire. This could be the last straw. Believe me, believe me.”

White Officials have confirmed that Trump has since moved to working in a storage unit in the basement.

• I was on the phone with liftmaster tech support and the betaboi asked me to please refer to the gates as primary and secondary and not master and slave.

I ignored him and had him calling them master and slave about half the time.

Fucking queers

• damn

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• I know it's like he'd catch himself and revert to well. What's the voltage at the battery on the secondary under load? I'm at the master let me go to the slave....he'd say no read it at master on the white plug er....primary white plug green and white lead.

Poor kid.