Really bad movies

• I class all Elvis movies as musicals too. Elvis and Gidget movies are the shittest movies ever.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I was tricked into watching Chicago. I can't even remember what I didn't like about it.

It was about stuff no one gives a shit about

Chicago is a 2002 American musical crime comedy-drama film based on the stage-musical of the same name. It explores the themes of celebrity, scandal, and corruption in Chicago during the Jazz Age. The film stars Renée Zellweger, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Richard Gere.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• Jesus Christ, Superstar was trash...as a movie...but some "good" vocal talent in it..

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Holden? you too? How that movie could be billed as a kids movie was beyond me. The flying monkeys. the wicked witches the fucking tornado! and those creepy little munchkins.... the whole movie was a horror show... ripping people apart or melting em or whatever.... never a kids moment.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well....the whole premise of the movie/play was a back-handed slap at Christianity....with Judas being the only actor who had any real savvy....

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Well....the whole premise of the movie/play was a back-handed slap at Christianity....with Judas being the only actor who had any real savvy....

I wasn't a Christian when i saw it at the drive-in but I still realized it was mocking Christianity. No resurrection? Come on.

• How could any Hollywood production NOT mock Christianity? Outside of a couple independent (AND, wildly profitable movies) they all do that

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I like musicals and show tunes

My Gmaw took me to see the original Broadway cast do Annie. I'll never forget it. It's really what made me want to be a performer. Andrea McCardle was and still is fantastic and beautiful.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I like musicals and show tunes

Don't you ever paint anyone with the gay brush again.