Prays to Plants ???

• This seems kinda... out there????

One Side Entertains Itself, the Other Side Prays to Plants: Where’s the Middle Ground?

better if ya go read it I guess... IMHO it's a bit much... but the article claims this is happening so???

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/…wheres-the-middle-ground/

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Shinto holds that every speck of carbon holds a spirit.

My dog Samantha will place her head on my lap and snooze. At times she'll sleep long enough to go into a deep sleep and she'll dream.

There's another dimension or dimensions we occasionally glimpse and inherently accept despite not fully seeing.

• My dog Samantha will place her head on my lap and snooze. At times she'll sleep long enough to go into a deep sleep and she'll dream.

Better hope she never has a nightmare.:biggrin

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013