Let's Do the Right Triangle Again.

• Yup Down Coast to Lauderdale by the Sea, across to Felda for a shooting time. Back across to Stuart in the evening.

No dogs, one hot Gmaw, two AR-15s, One PSA el cheapo AR-10 and 3rd Gen S&W forty in a pine tree.

Figure 7hrs driving, two hrs shoppping and two hours shooting. Lunch en route.

What are the some of yas up to today?

• Cooking.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Fucking sick... I haven't missed a day of work in years. Now I have the shop shutdown till Monday and my sinuses are kicking my ass. It's like I won't allow myself to get sick and screw up work. But now I have a few days off it as if the body say "ok fucker, it's time to catch up".

And on top of it, we have all her family coming for Thanks Christmas today and tomorrow.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Damn. Maybe Razer will make some chikkin soup and email it to you.

When the weather changes, saline nose spray and elderberry/zinc supplements are your friends. Don’t take extra zinc for more than a month though, causes issues with the blood when taken for extended periods of time.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• my neighbors have been listening to iron maiden and metallica all freaking morning!!! I mean sure, it's coming out of MY amplifiers but those sons of bitches have been listening to it!

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Fucking sick... I haven't missed a day of work in years. Now I have the shop shutdown till Monday and my sinuses are kicking my ass. It's like I won't allow myself to get sick and screw up work. But now I have a few days off it as if the body say "ok fucker, it's time to catch up".

And on top of it, we have all her family coming for Thanks Christmas today and tomorrow.

If it's what I've been dealing with get ready for a long ride,been almost a month,started in the sinuses then upper resp. then stomach. All you want to do is sleep and you need to force the food down.

Saw the Doc and he said just ride it out,lots of folks both sides of the lakes seem to have this bug,it's the Russians or maybe the Ukes or both......

suck it up Nancy

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• If it's what I've been dealing with get ready for a long ride,been almost a month,started in the sinuses then upper resp. then stomach. All you want to do is sleep and you need to force the food down.

Saw the Doc and he said just ride it out,lots of folks both sides of the lakes seem to have this bug,it's the Russians or maybe the Ukes or both......

That shit was going around here but I thought I dodged it. Looks like it caught up.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Time to make up a hot toddy.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Cretins.

Hot toddys are older than your hillbilly ancestors.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19