10th Grandson

• Off the oxygen and eating some though they are still feeding him with the tube in his nose. Should be home for Christmas.

• Wow... What a blatant like farm.

Way to go.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• You've wrung all the likes out of me that you're going to get, bub.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• 2 months now and thriving. Doc did her best to persuade my daughter to abort due to my daughter's age. She wasn't having any of that and likely pissed the doc off.

• See post 29...

• Your slot car track is going to need more lanes.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• My second showed up Tuesday. I hope they have a girl next time then they can be done. I got the kid a Red Ryder BB gun, son was not surprised one bit. Can’t wait to spoil him with some really cool toys.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I have a kinda neat can crusher in the kitchen. does not take a lot of effort and spits the crushed can into a bucket when the lever is raised back up. My three year old grandson loves the thing.

"Maxi Max.... get pa pa a beer" he runs in and grabs the old one and gets on a chair and crushes it. Then brings me a new one. Sometimes he will bring two at a time LOL...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Alright... Knock this shit off; you're causing a rift in the Likability Index™ spectrum.