• What movie sets are you looking for?

Heartland is filmed 6 blocks away from me.

That’s one of them.

The other is a farm with a set for a place called Hill Valley. The show is ‘When Calls the Heart’ I think.

I watched a couple of Heartland episodes with her, pretty good, would live to live there.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• That’s one of them.

The other is a farm with a set for a place called Hill Valley. The show is ‘When Calls the Heart’ I think.

I watched a couple of Heartland episodes with her, pretty good, would live to live there.

That cafe is only 6 blocks from my house. Maggie’s diner.
    Still think it is a real restaurant and try to go there only to find it closed all the time.

You won’t be visiting Hope Valley... from me it would be a 11 hour drive... Langley BC.

• Well crap, I thought she told me they were both near Calgary, guess I need to go look for myself.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Clearly.

• Problem solved, Air Canada flight is $140 from Calgary, filming starts in July so we will be able to sneak a peek at this fictional town.

• No spaz didn't chase me off. He is too entertaining, as are the rest of you dinosaurs. Took a few days and went to visit my cousin and take in some Grey Cup festivities in Calgary.

You were gone for 47 seconds.

Aht .. don't wanna read it.

• We looked at that but I’m not sure we will have time. I’m still in the early planning phase for this trip, might work out, won’t know until later. We are flying into Salt Lake City and driving north. Lots to see, don’t want to be in a hurry to comply with a rigid itinerary.

• Yeah screw itineraries. I like pointing in a direction and just go. I usually have a very "loose" plan with a few extra days in it. That way if you run across someplace cool you can always stay a day or so.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Even better in a convertible with someone else driving.

• Apparently the demoncrats are gonna have constitutional scholars on TV during the judicial phase who will 'explain' the constitution to us deplorables so that it will be clear that thought crimes are still crimes and that it is the 'duty' of the house to expose thought crimes.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Looks real enough.