Tesla Truck Poll

• I can see that being competitive. I bet initial demand will be high.

“When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.”

C. S. Lewis

• First vehicle Tesla's come out with that I think is ugly. But I do understand the concept.

It does look "stealthy". It would be cool if cop radar didn't work well on it.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• use radar absorbing paint

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• The write up said the body is made from 3mm stainless steel of a hard alloy that is cold rolled, that steel is too hard to stamp and can only be folded, that's why it looks like it does.

Only rich celebrities and collectors will buy one.

• The write up said the body is made from 3mm stainless steel of a hard alloy that is cold rolled, that steel is too hard to stamp and can only be folded, that's why it looks like it does.

With a base price of $39,900 I think your wrong.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• No but "middle class" just might.

Believe it or not Tesla is the only consumer vehicle manufacturer in the US that doesn't have engineered failure points built into them. They are literally built with the intent to last a lifetime.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• 39k is single motor, 250 mile range. Going thru dual motor to tri motor, it gets to 69k, 500 mile range (Which to be fair, is similar to top of the line pickup with all the bells and whistles)

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

They aren't that expensive. Three models starting at about $39K.

“When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.”

C. S. Lewis

• I saw some more pictures of it and it's not as bad as that profile view. I think it looks kind of cool. I like the roof line going back to the bed from the top view. I like the interior moon-roof and the big windshield. I think it looks cool in "3D"