The Title of Airhead's book should be...

• "Fuck the EPA"

or the v.a.

I like "And I'm Supposed To Be The Asshole Here?"

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Or "The Tale Of The Retarded Kid On A Leash & A Corndog"

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Or "The Tale Of The Retarded Kid On A Leash & A Corndog"

Chalupa dammit, get it right.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I submit that the cover artwork should be Air standing on the dock as his F150 sinks below the surface as the sun sets.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• dangit, you're right

Yangeez are always right, get used to it.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• See, you've done gone and blown up your percentages for the day right then and there.

• Fuck all you assholes... if anybody wants to talk to me I'll be on ICOM. :(

BTW, I got my citation for sinking my truck- I have to appear on the 19th of Dec. in Santa Rosa. Basically the ranger- her name was Poppy- said I was rude to her and didn't respect her authority. Uh.... yeah, my truck was in 26 feet of water, and she told me she was going to give me a ticket for illegal parking- and Ranger Poppy got offended when I told her to write the ticket, dive down there and put it on the windshield.

Ranger Poppy wrote a big long report, lamenting the fact the CHP and Sheriff's Office refused to give me a field sobriety test... the Sheriff Deputy on the scene commented to me what a bitch she was.

I get to write a rebuttal- it'll be a fun hearing, unless they treat me like I'm the Captain of the Exxon Valdez. If they do I'll flee California.

• ‘Why My Asshole Sounds Like A Conch Shell On A Windy Day’.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018