milo... pretty damning...

• You told me the testimony looked pretty bad for president Trump.. Here it is.. got to admit it is pretty bad. someone finally has proof that they presume there is a quid pro quo and that CNN and shifty shiff are right!!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• can we herd the cats and put all of the chump fellating on one thread?? Dang

You may despise him cause he's a Yangee but let's hear your take on the whole impeachment bullshit.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• It actually is the most important thing in modern political history. it is us against them as it is completely partisan. These are the people who want to overturn an election... it is 24/7 on every network.

The clip is from the hearings today.. that exonerates one side.. that would .............in my opinion.......seem to be of some significance?

lazs

• And... Milo told us that this idiots testimony looked really really bad for Trump.. as did every left wing media outlet.

lazs

• I think a lot of these 'witnesses' are starting to realize two things...........

One...........perjury is a real thing

Two.........Trump will be their POTUS for the next 5 years.

and 2 1/2.............most of the dems who promised em shit? are gonna not be around much less defend em.

lazs

• You may despise him cause he's a Yangee but let's hear your take on the whole impeachment bullshit.

somebody clue redwing in about my take on impeachment... I've posted about it several times and his search button doesnt work

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• somebody clue redwing in about my take on impeachment... I've posted about it several times and his search button doesnt work

Really? Hmm, must have overlooked it.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• No... you get four lines that do not rhyme. do I look negro to you?

Sooo.. back to the topic. it seems that sodland has business dealings. He wanted breaks to take care of em... the reason is................People are protesting his hotels thinking he might exonerate the Trumpster. For sure he does not want that... that may be why he is talking out of both sides of his mouth. To old to start over.

lazs

• CNN already had it's headline about Sondland establishing the "quid-pro-quo" when Sondland had to admit that "nobody on earth" had told him that and it was simply his "perception".

Nope.. this does not highlight any orchestration between Shiff and CNN. Not at all.

• Those that are convinced of Trump's guilt would NEVER watch that video.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• A local "journalist" has this to say about the above video...

Not a viable news source. Tin foil hat stuff. I can create, you can create this type of thing. It's a youtube video set up on a set in someone's basement. These types of things are created to make the google ad wheel spin. Nothing else.

When I said.. So you DIDN'T watch the video....

Cherry picked of course. Come on now. I can take a snippet from every discussion you and I have ever had and take it out of context. And you can do it from any speech. Or newscast.

This is the willful ignorance we're up against.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this