Race Room

• I found this on Steam this afternoon. It was a free download so I thought I'd try it out, I've spent about $15 on shit already though like The Mount Panorama circuit and a bunch of cars but you can get away with doing it for free.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• I'm using my X-52 to steer with, primary weapon is the throttle and the pinky button for the brakes.

• A couple of screenies

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

• You're better off using a cheap XBox controller than a Joystick. Trust me.

I had one and the game wouldn't recognise it.