So, Classic Firearms deal of the day yesterday could not be ignored

• Fedex never found me which is odd because they delivered here 2 days this week, 3 days last week without issue. I think the driver wanted to get off work early. They marked my address as "number does not exist" at 3:22 PM.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• FedEx put a package on our back porch. Who does that??

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well we have a front porch and a bulk drop box by the garage so...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I got it today, it looks and feels almost like a real AR. I only had time to dump one mag and it was fun! Maybe one day over the next few days, I'll get a chance to really get into it. Works as advertised!

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Got mine yesterday just before dark. Enough time to run 1 mag thru and then let the kid run 1. He was giggling like a schoolgirl. MNN is correct, this thing "feels" like a real AR. The thing is just flat out fun and cool. Can't wait to set up a pop can shooting alley.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I'll find out.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• My only complaint is the red dot that came with it. Of course I knew it was a cheapo but the first time I fired it the battery holder popped out. Normally no big deal but I was on my deck and it fell out onto the lawn 10ft below. Took me 20 minutes to find that dam thing, never did find the battery.

But I was pleasantly surprised about how long the CO2 cartridge lasted.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19