So, Classic Firearms deal of the day yesterday could not be ignored

• I was thinking it would be fun with all the chipmunks we have around here.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Hunting Buffalo?

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Ok, it's back on sale for the day, I need a review!

:biggrin

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• The eye taaalians make some great reproductions. I have an early 1873 Winchester sport rifle from then Navy arms. back then they were like $2200 Cimarron sells em now for about $1500 Mine is in 44-40... with a 30" barrel it holds like 19 rounds LOL.... 1873 assault rifle.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Amazon..... I admit to being addicted. hit a buy it now key and in a day or two.... some nice person in a big truck drops off a package to make my day.

Actually... got a couple lately.. One was from nogame... and the other was from Verizon.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They ran out of the black ones like I ordered, glad I snagged one so it looks like the bushmaster and dpms FDE color are both on sale today

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• That clip is getting worn out around here

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Yup.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I am still waiting for Fedex to get here! It is on the truck for delivery. Today the bushmaster is on sale with red dot for $139 with the 40 co2 cartridges and 6K BBs. https://www.classicfirearms.co…pw-full-auto-fde-red-dot/

Fuck it, it's on the way.

Hell, I can't blame Laz for this one.

Toy guns?

For real?

It's not even a bar tab on a good night.

Chipmunks beware!

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19