So, Classic Firearms deal of the day yesterday could not be ignored

• Looked at those in BassPro, grandson gets one when he turns 10 AND shows me he can shoot the single.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It was the Crosman DPMS

Give us the range report when you get a chance. I looked at the Sig (I believe) Last year but you had to use there shitty expensive patented CO2 cartridges and that was the deal breaker.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• LOL... that does look like a hoot. I wore out my 1911 clone BB gun... everyone had to shoot the hell out of it

The full auto Berreta clone looks pretty neat.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Seen several versions of the .357 caliber and 45 caliber airguns that use extreme pressure. They are not toys but... hell.... I got real guns that are easier to maintain and shoot and more powerful

lazs

• Pretty sure I did not miss the point. At some point airguns go from fun to very serious. I simply have no use for the serious ones.

lazs

• They have some flat out badass "air guns" these days.

I might buy a crosswbow, those things are rad

These days crossbows are unreal. I've always been strongly opposed to the being used during bow season but as my other shoulder starts to deteriorate I've been considering one. I'd like to save up my pennies for this one if I ever get one. Supposed to shoot 1" groups at 100 yards.

https://www.cabelas.com/catego…-Crossbows/1598176980.uts

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Crossbow isn’t even fair.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I wouldnt use it to hunt animals, I dont even like to kill fish. I pay other people to do it, I dont have the stomach for it

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Crossbow isn’t even fair.

I agree totally. But the shoulder isn't what it used to be and I don't have the time to practice and set up like I once did. And most of the deer that frequent my property are around during bow season. Come rifle season the citiots that have a bunch of property connected to mine come up. Wife said they were shooting all day yesterday and I didn't see a single deer yesterday afternoon. Started the truck up at 6:30am this morning and heard a single shot come from that property. That's about 20 minutes before shooting tome starts. So I'm guessing I won't see much the rest of season.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• lol, it's like being a kid waiting for Christmas morning isn't it.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19