50 years ago today

• Maybe we've been there and maybe we haven't. Maybe there really is a base there. One thing is without question, there is something "out there" the powers that be don't want us peons to see. If there wasn't, it wouldn't be illegal for anyone to launch a recording device larger than a personal camera into space.

Now why on earth would that be illegal?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• If the Soviets could have disproved our landings they would have. If anyone could do it today they would. No one stops any country on this planet from putting what they want in space. Put some weapons up there and we might have words though.

• If there wasn't, it wouldn't be illegal for anyone to launch a recording device larger than a personal camera into space.

Now why on earth would that be illegal?

Because the technology to put something into orbit is the same technology to deliver ICBMs 8000 miles downrange.

• If the Soviets could have disproved our landings they would have. If anyone could do it today they would. No one stops any country on this planet from putting what they want in space. Put some weapons up there and we might have words though.

Soviets were in on it

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Because the technology to put something into orbit is the same technology to deliver ICBMs 8000 miles downrange.

no, they just dont want too many peeps crashing into the firmament, that would blow the whole thing out of the water

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Lets just say I smell a rat & not only because I dont believe a word these fuckers tell us

#fakenewsisnotnew

• No one stops any country on this planet from putting what they want in space. Put some weapons up there and we might have words though.

It is illegal in the good ole US of A for a private citizen or company to launch anything bigger than a hand held camera into space. That's why SpaceX's live feed of "starman" was shutdown.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I was unaware of that but there's no reason to believe it is to hide anything since other countries can and do put many things much larger in orbit.

• I was unaware of that but there's no reason to believe it is to hide anything since other countries can and do put many things much larger in orbit.

Yeah, I'm sure it's for our "own good".

Not...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• riiiiiiiiiiiight

lmao

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• I assume you tards realize that earth's orbit has already been weaponized.

At some point within my lifetime the Space Sunshade or similar will be constructed, ostensibly to counteract Global Warming. And it might work fine for that purpose. It also might inflict hellish weather upon any region that gets too uppity.

Nothing I say nor have ever said should be taken too seriously by anyone ever. Particularly the wildly contradictory things I write on internet forums.

I'm just throwing ideas around. Trying to see what sticks.

Turtles all the way down.